Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

KOXP character sales

This is a discussion on KOXP character sales within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; my girlfriends dad is in the hostpital with a infecton behind his liver so i was on the phone and ...
Page: 6

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

my girlfriends dad is in the hostpital with a infecton behind his liver so i was on the phone and got sidetracked what i was even typing do what you want but it was a typo[/b]
    a typo? How is a whole sentence a typo?

There is a msnlog of you selling service to exp bug account
    You are a prooven koxper
    Jaspreet has a msnlog of you trying to sell a verified cheater 80 priest on Ionia.

What more is there to warant a ban?

Diez Orginal Senior Member DrUnKeNmAsTeR's Avatar

Just check the Registration date of the Account

Well there is no other way of checking the registration (I'm not sure about KOK).

So i think requiring a screen shot of the registration date would be good.

that's nice idea, but I think the topic starters should be MODS....

if you want to buy a character, ask for it's nick, then PM a mod requesting to make a topic[/b]
    I can't speak for the other moderators and admins, but I myself am starting college in the fall and there is no way in hell that I'm going to have time to sit here and make topics for people. Like I said, we're looking for a solution which absolves the staff from responsibility, in order to eliminate all possible claims of favoritism.

I can't speak for the other moderators and admins, but I myself am starting college in the fall and there is no way in hell that I'm going to have time to sit here and make topics for people. Like I said, we're looking for a solution which absolves the staff from responsibility, in order to eliminate all possible claims of favoritism.[/b]
    I didn't mean you to take any resposibility... I only wanted mods/admins/some new allowed people to MAKE a topic, nothing more...

This way nodoby, except for mod(s), knows who's asking for trustability of a char

dumb warrýon Senior Member Fridulin's Avatar

i think ko4life should only introduce 1 new rule:
    - u need to post a screenshot of ur character with stats (no name or clan needed)
    - this screenshot need to show character saying "[Ko4Life.name].this screen is made in [day].[month].[year]" in front of top 5 flags of his nation.

and there should be an area in market section where members of ko4life could ask for reputation of a character name. topics should be open for a certain time. these topic need to be started by some1 else then the selling member. this way we prevent members to start "trustability topics" again. mods should be able to request original .ksc file.

this way moderators are not involved in a character/account deal. they would only moderate this "character reputation" topics and investigate if necessary.

we need to realize ko4life could give members references but its allways ur own risk![/b]

I can't speak for the other moderators and admins, but I myself am starting college in the fall and there is no way in hell that I'm going to have time to sit here and make topics for people. Like I said, we're looking for a solution which absolves the staff from responsibility, in order to eliminate all possible claims of favoritism.[/b]
    with my idea mods would have to moderate this forum only.

wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456