KOL is supposed to be fun

This is a discussion on KOL is supposed to be fun within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; lol When you read these forums you get an idea of how vicious this game has become. Players are frustrated, ...
Page: 1

willy

Default KOL is supposed to be fun

lol

When you read these forums you get an idea of how vicious this game has become. Players are frustrated, and their biggest frustration is the rampant cheating. Every one sees it but no one does anything about it. KOL is too busy implementing new products to care about their existing one.

I can not understand why cheating can not be eliminated. Send a couple of GM's into the servers and start taking down names. Why is that so difficult ?

My suggestion to all players is to NOT go to cz until the problems are fixed. The cheaters seem to be mostly in cz.

Thats it for now Keep playing and Keep paying.

DeathInTheNight

LOL GM's. that would cost k2 money

WARP

Default Re: KOL is supposed to be fun

Originally posted by willy
    lol

When you read these forums you get an idea of how vicious this game has become. Players are frustrated, and their biggest frustration is the rampant cheating. Every one sees it but no one does anything about it. KOL is too busy implementing new products to care about their existing one.

I can not understand why cheating can not be eliminated. Send a couple of GM's into the servers and start taking down names. Why is that so difficult ?

My suggestion to all players is to NOT go to cz until the problems are fixed. The cheaters seem to be mostly in cz. *

sullimo is really doing his job as GM banning ppl & helping players ingame with problems, but i think its the only GM that is really doing something.

Default Re: KOL is supposed to be fun

Originally posted by WARP+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(WARP)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-willy
    lol

My suggestion to all players is to NOT go to cz until the problems are fixed. The cheaters seem to be mostly in cz. *

sullimo is really doing his job as GM banning ppl & helping players ingame with problems, but i think its the only GM that is really doing something.[/b]
    +1