Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

KOXP Fixed?

This is a discussion on KOXP Fixed? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Tis pretty traditional, right after a patch/xtrap update, nokoxpers for sometime.. Xtrap isnt for nuts afterall is it ? (it ...
Page: 2

Tis pretty traditional, right after a patch/xtrap update, nokoxpers for sometime..
    Xtrap isnt for nuts afterall is it ?

(it may be now it seems, after the new patch,but still some security components there i suppose)

NeronDomitius

koxp might be fixed but we had a koxper on isi, so, they r still there, probably just with some minor technical problems :P

slisebry

Nah it's not fixed!
    100% sure!

oli

Nah it's not fixed!
    100% sure![/b]
    +1

KO will never exist without KOXP... it's sad, but true...

ImSoDemon

When a new patch is released they have to update they're koxp or what ever.

BigApple

It seems KOL uses punkbuster now. It will take awhile longer for the cheats to be updated to the new system. With any luck, a looooooong while.

ye been able get isi 3x since patch.. there was 1 party of koxpers waitin on manticore floor... dno

We got another felenkor, so I know this patch is working atm despite whatever anyone else is saying here. Koxp/HF = fighting for isi and fele...simple.

I wasn't asking if Koxp/HF will be updated, I was asking if anyone else noticed it wasn't working since patch..k thx

We got another felenkor, so I know this patch is working atm despite whatever anyone else is saying here. Koxp/HF = fighting for isi and fele...simple.

I wasn't asking if Koxp/HF will be updated, I was asking if anyone else noticed it wasn't working since patch..k thx[/b]

I thought Felankor spwn only 1 per restart? how long does it spwn again?

lil_mageskillz

When a new patch is released they have to update they're koxp or what ever.[/b]
    and it usally takes like 1 day to update :P there fast

ImSoDemon

Yeah. a couple people told me they seen it already!

Step asid noob i got this Senior Member diablos13us's Avatar

if it is punkbuster abit more hardcore than xtrap because punkbuster does hardware bans also uses aci anticheatinc so if person gets caught cheating on one account it points out all other accounts linked to that one by the ip's used could lead to multiple account bans ko has finally done something smart

-Real-time scanning of memory
    -Frequent status reports -will cause the offending player to be removed from the game and all other players to be informed
    -be configured to randomly check player settings looking for known exploits of the game engine
    -randomly grab screenshot samples from players during gameplay.
    -the players can call votes to have a player removed from the server for a certain amount of time.
    -PunkBuster has initiated Punkbuster Hardware Bans, that bans hardware components
    -hardware GUID is based on the serial numbers of all available hard drives and the MAC addresses

El Gran Tanke Senior Member gimmecookiesnao's Avatar

It seems KOL uses punkbuster now. It will take awhile longer for the cheats to be updated to the new system. With any luck, a looooooong while.[/b]

BITER u took my pic <_<

ot... didnt we already go through punkbuster?

Step asid noob i got this Senior Member diablos13us's Avatar

but this would eliminate need for gm&#39;s

El Gran Tanke Senior Member gimmecookiesnao's Avatar

NO wait we did go thorugh punk buster like 2 years ago! or right when firedrake came out i cant member.... it didnt do anyting to kill kospers or people using heavenfire

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast