Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

KOXP Fixed?

This is a discussion on KOXP Fixed? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; NO wait we did go thorugh punk buster like 2 years ago! or right when firedrake came out i cant ...
Page: 3

NO wait we did go thorugh punk buster like 2 years ago! or right when firedrake came out i cant member.... it didnt do anyting to kill kospers or people using heavenfire[/b]
    they used punkbuster for all of two weeks and it banned more players then all of the gms combined there was even a punkbuster beta server they quickly got rid of it as they couldn't afford the loss of income maybe they've come to there senses

punkbuster is not full-proof infact on a game like knight online it may not even be effective however cheating with punkbuster actually requires alot more work and knowledge

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

It will take a few days till our economy stabilizers come back .[/b]
    Fuk ur sig ><

Cavic won, but nothing to be done when american create machines to rig races

Banned

just wait some days and koxp is back... I cant understand how some private server can block koxp but K2 can&#39;t do anything about that -__-

kreshnik

they used punkbuster for all of two weeks and it banned more players then all of the gms combined there was even a punkbuster beta server they quickly got rid of it as they couldn&#39;t afford the loss of income maybe they&#39;ve come to there senses

punkbuster is not full-proof infact on a game like knight online it may not even be effective however cheating with punkbuster actually requires alot more work and knowledge[/b]
    True that because i got banned with in 2 hour of hacking Americas army

Canek

We got another felenkor, so I know this patch is working atm despite whatever anyone else is saying here. Koxp/HF = fighting for isi and fele...simple.

I wasn&#39;t asking if Koxp/HF will be updated, I was asking if anyone else noticed it wasn&#39;t working since patch..k thx[/b]
    Well it is back already, they got the isiloon last nite restart, and im not sure if they got the felankor too (thought since you couldn&#39;t kill it last nite thats what most likely happened)

Banned Senior Member

I remember when K2 used Punkbuster, they were so excited for it however it failed horribly banning everyone for anything

slisebry

punkbuster really sucks, like said above it bans non cheating people too.

StoneColdAngel

I vote for VAC if its possible to use it :P

lol KO mixed with counter strike, ill buy awp+8.
    sarcasm before anyone says im stupid >.>

You can cheat with VAC to stonecoldangel :P

Theres a lot of Cheaters in CS/DOD/TF2 blah blah as well

yes....there is...PLENTY....lol

StoneColdAngel

I know its Valve Anti Cheat but as far as I&#39;ve seen it&#39;s the most useful around. So I would be no bad idea to try and get it for KO ^^

You can cheat with VAC to stonecoldangel :P

Theres a lot of Cheaters in CS/DOD/TF2 blah blah as well[/b]
    Sure you can but its far more effective then Xtrap :P

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Red face

I know its Valve Anti Cheat but as far as I&#39;ve seen it&#39;s the most useful around. So I would be no bad idea to try and get it for KO ^^
    Sure you can but its far more effective then Xtrap :P[/b]
    they should just redcode there code to view all vurtual edits with an alogram not allowing any api protocols on ko period..

Batch

they should just redcode there code to view all vurtual edits with an alogram not allowing any api protocols on ko period..[/b]
    Haha that&#39;s silly, With no api&#39;s there is no game.

TopCat

ye been able get isi 3x since patch.. there was 1 party of koxpers waitin on manticore floor... dno[/b]
    i know its like that in every server

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast