Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

KOXP - Please Help

This is a discussion on KOXP - Please Help within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; here here, cheers shurt,...
Page: 2

D3st!nY

here here,

cheers shurt,

in first post he said WHERE DO I GET IT

then said just joking

then said mentioned being on static ip and not caring if banned for asking for it

.... ride my dick more pls in first post i was explaining it to him wat it is why its not allowed wat it does thats illegal then it was locked when i hit submit im sure u can understand why ima lil short tempered on this topic

D3st!nY

Um, i said i was joking, im sure, that if i wanted to i could get it from a torrent in to time at all, honestly, i dont care, im nnot an archer, just wanted info,

is it like macro's or some shi!t??

already said it allow u to macro while afk

Originally posted by Phantom478
    yankees suck
    +6482746 A-Rod blows.
    But RIP Corey Lydle (or however you spell his name)

Shizniz of it Senior Member Anzac's Avatar

yet they allow you to buy and sell items for USD which also creates unfair game play... work that one out...

rage5

As I see, noone want's to explain that poor guy what it's all about. I'll do it than:

The most annoying thing is the 5 arrow shower hack. It shots the 5 arrow of the rogue, but all the 5 arrow hit the selected target, they don't spred like normal. They hit 100% accruate and can be shot twice as fast as normal. It can be used in pvp too, thatswhy KOXP-ers are mostly hated.
    Second thing is the autoattack. You can put your rogue near - let's say - the uruk blade spot and turn on the autoattack. It will select and attack the targets automatically with the 5 arrow shower hack (ASH), so you can go afk.
    Third thing is the autoloot and autosell. When you kill the mob, you don't have to go to loot the box, KOXP does it for you from far away. If you don't have the item selected in a list that must be hold, it sells it and you get the cash. This way your inventory doesn't gets full with crap, you only keep the worthy items (like blade, slayer, kekuri ring, etc).
    Fourth are the other features. It drinks potions, gives wolf automatically. You can swift yourself, even if you don't play a rogue.

What I've seen recently, you don't need a bow anymore to ASH. I've seen rogues ASH-ing with daggers. Looks funny, but it still doesn't let you XPing. :angry:

These are the koxp features I know about. Maybe there are more.

As it was said many times: it's illegal! It gives you huge advantage and it fucks up the game. Don't use it, don't ever try it!

Tha_Diablo

people always talk about rogues because they are the most common koxpers..

but all classes can use koxp...

Priest has autoheal/autobuff/autocure and go on...
    Mages can use auto ignition for example
    Warriors can use autoattack..

You can see it like this: with koxp you can do almost the same thing as without koxp but koxp is much faster and you dont have too do anything what mean you can go play outside and lvl at the same time!!!

its a nasty programm and it get away the fun of playing the game... the only advantage you get from koxp is more lvl in less time but you wont be skilled and you wont have the fun of playing the game with your friends...

Puke

or you can use koxp on a noob rogue at kecoons and get kekuri rings and get some cash while your sleeping :lol:

h43r:

D3st!nY

omg do u get kekuri rings from kekoons rofl

D3st!nY

does anyone have a link to this shit?

I am curious to investigate further, being a programmer myself

.. hmm i wonder what os they use to make macros...

link plz

dont lock post, i dont want to use this shit, just wanna investigate further

Cheers

as far as I know, and correct me if Im wrong...

1. KOXP is the cracked version of KOSP (Knight Online Super Plugin, made by korean/chinese ex-MGAMES workers)

2. KOXP is freee, KOSP is like paying premium or so

3. KOXP allows Arrow Shower and Multi Shot to hit the same target ranged (not melee) and shoot 2x 3x faster than without it. Warriors and priests can attack from very long range (and its not lag, so dont flame if u dont know) <-- back in Ranking's Forum some1 posted screenshots where you set it up (some parts in chinese/korean some other in english)

4. It gives you autopot, autoheal <-- you cant beat that crap being legit (unless 8vs1 + debuff)

5. Macro for all classes (in Ares Lufferson u can see warriors, assasins, archers, mages and priests macroing with that shit all over the place)

6. You can get skills from other classes (dunno if its KOSP, KOXP or another cheating tool). I've seen mages running debuffed, they stop, cast a shit and voila! cure curse, same on warriors, rogues buffing themselves in bowl, mages debuffing me zZzZz

7. It came from KO developers (at least that's what I heard) so no matter what kinda patch we get, in a few hours/days there's a new koxp version that pisses all of us more than be4

8. It's illegal but if you buy knight cash and premium service u can use all u want <-- This is not a joke, maybe your name will appear in "XXXX was banned for TOS violation" when you weren't even online and next day you log in as always

9. DONT USE IT, oke? :wub:

Mrjcolley101

use google to search for it, then i hope to see your post on here soon "OMG I GOT HACKED"

post reads :

OMFG I GOT HACKED I CANT BELIEVE K2 WOULD DO THIS TO ME OMFG!

Default Re: KOXP - Please Help

Originally posted by D3st!nY
    Ok, last time it was locked

my bad

I just want a good description on it plz.

I dun wanna use it!,

Just info PLEASE>!
    = "Ban me pls."

Wrong place to ask for this crap.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12