KOXPERS know when GM comes online

This is a discussion on KOXPERS know when GM comes online within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I been playing on Ronark. And last night noticed about a dozen macroers in goblin village. Then all a sudden ...
Page: 1

sub

I been playing on Ronark. And last night noticed about a dozen macroers in goblin village. Then all a sudden about 11 of them all dc. And i notice a couple ppl got banned. None of these koxpers i saw thou. They came back on 1 hour later. I asked one of them if they turkey players got dc. He said no, GM came online, so KOXP shut down.

So i think the GM should have a another character or account he uses to log on and catch ppl cheating. And keep it secret so no one knows.

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

so? thats old...it used to be when gm account got near them they would auto-town...itd be so fast the gm wouldnt even get a chance to see their name...

so its not that hard from broadening that feature to warn koxper when gm online period and not just near

This is older than WW2

wanker

its just a script u get with some payed macros they check gm list every 10 seconds when they come online they either town or log of automatic
    those scripts r available for actool too .. hope u got ur question answered

Darkslayer07

actool=macro?

PlayerofRogueC0la

actool=macro?[/b]
    its for entering scripts, it runs scripts for like ko,, so u can use hacks with it.

MillionVoices

GMS are too stupid to run around with diff names. Why the fuck do they even reveal it for?

Then they expect players to do their job for them and sending SS is for fools, because they don’t look at them, it goes straight to trash.

I think everyone should be taking advantage of these stupid Gms, and joining in on the fun. In fact anyone who isn’t koxping now is a fool.

Because why are legit players letting all the cheaters, get all the benefits of the game? Why are K2 Gms letting this action go on?

Simple the existence and goals of a company is one thing - Profit. K2 is in for the profit they will do anything that will maximize their profit margin must stay.

80% of Turks are in fact premium users, GMs actually praising koxpers for their actions. I have seen gms run up to koxper party in urk trons, he stops smiles and

continues running, what kind of fucking shit is that? All your complaining and sending SS it’s just all one big joke, they don’t care and nothing going to happen. In fact

recently they updated their Xtrap module, wow great job. Whats the point to it. Let’s look how it affects K2 players

Legit Players- 50% of them can’t even log in
    KOXPERS- Who the fuck cares they bypass XPatch anyway.

In fact GMs like to ban legit players and people who make slightly inappropriate comments.
    I honestly don’t know why people would spend all their free time to XP legit, when no one else is doing it.

It’s like a private KO server, where's the fun of game if everyone has same lvl and items as you.
    The whole point of the game is to earn your items and lvl in a hard manner through hard work and sacrifice, so you can feel you accomplished somethnig.That you’re a better player than someone else. Whats the damn point to it if people just skipping it all. There is none. This is actually a valid and sound argument. My premises prove that there is no REWARD for playing legit.

In fact what it takes you weeks or months to do can be accomplished in under a week, even a matter of days with an XP bug.
    K2 doesn’t even bother to report it to Mgames for a fix, I wonder why?

The gms on the other hand also make the game more legit and fair, they host boss events for their Turkish friends who send them $$ by PayPal.
    then they ask where they get +2 unqies or +3 unqies. No one is duping gms are just spawning dozens of bosses and players are getting like 30 + drops.

This fucking game makes me sick. And all the corrupt BS.

They train gms, in their fucking factory of retards. Retards producing even bigger retards, what a good solution.

So ya go ahead continue to sit in front of your pc and play like a fool, while the real smart players are the one who succeed in KO, the people who weigh their options,

the realists. I don’t know about the rest of you, you must draw the line somewhere and just say fuck it.

little_painter

some are too stubborn too quit, i know i am

Need moar! Senior Member iAbuseHell's Avatar

yes this game is corrupted as hell...

for people who still dont believe, sometimes you see xxxxx is banned and nobody has actually even seen him.. causse they just make up the name. if they would really ban koxpers then a gm could easily ban 100 but that never happens causse the koxpers pay premmy.

Lu_Tze

i tell u 1 thing. not items or lvl make u a player. we had csw we will have it. we killed most of the high bosses then evry clan who has roots in koxp. learn ur char and what he can do i saw ppl with lvl 50+ tank talos i thought he is cheating. he didnt have to. know i know he can do it. im only mage. i cant tank talos. but i did tank dm on 1 spam with no buff. i know a lot did that. but still in the time i did it it was suprice for a lot of ppl. i didnt do anything special. there is a movie about paper mage doing dark mare. so lets to conclusion. u exp urself, u know urself. u can reach everything u want in this game (exc customer support)

xanarchistx

I been playing on Ronark. And last night noticed about a dozen macroers in goblin village. Then all a sudden about 11 of them all dc. And i notice a couple ppl got banned. None of these koxpers i saw thou. They came back on 1 hour later. I asked one of them if they turkey players got dc. He said no, GM came online, so KOXP shut down.

So i think the GM should have a another character or account he uses to log on and catch ppl cheating. And keep it secret so no one knows.[/b]
    You think k2 doesnt know this? ROFL. You can NEVER pm a GM during turk peak hours, but they are watching...

GM's dont only have ONE character.
    They have MULTIPLE characters and come on the main account only to activate the bans, not catch them koxping.

sadly i have to agree with MillionVoices hes got a point