Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

koxpers r back

This is a discussion on koxpers r back within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; WOW aligator u r so smart.......WAKE UP that is old news!!!!! FCK K2.....now i am glad becouse i stoped playing.....no ...
Page: 3

heimdalll

WOW aligator u r so smart.......WAKE UP that is old news!!!!!

FCK K2.....now i am glad becouse i stoped playing.....no more nerves to lose.......

KOXP will always be there until K2 change name to TRKO and their moto to Free koxp iff u buy gold premium...and than K2 will die ..........

Originally posted by ArminVanBuuren+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ArminVanBuuren)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-herb
    they will crack it again
    Yes they will, because cheaters aren't capable of doing anything without an "extra" help.

Just got to A3 to kill the cursed gobble and I could see everyone attacking with R without using skills...then they wonder why it takes so much to kill a cursed gobble we kill in just 10 secs at nights (non-turk time)...and shouting it does not help, since most turks can't understand what you are saying.

Back to topic...so koxp is back? then I'll go back to Lineage II. Cya guys.[/b]

Do you play on a private server by chance?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123