Koxping at C-west

This is a discussion on Koxping at C-west within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Guys i make a post here because i need help from all of u..This story with koxp start make me ...
Page: 1

Smile

Guys i make a post here because i need help from all of u..This story with koxp start make me mad..All day everywhere i go i see koxpers..Well till now i had not a serius problem tbh just i was a bit nervous for their koxps..But today they did drive me mad..As we went to exp at DS a koxper came and said '' u party fuck . u party fuck . u party fuck'' and start ksing as ..He died...Then all koxpers came with TS's and said '' u party fuck'' again..And they start ks as..All died again..And then they came and starting to spamm Chinese ur mom F.U.C.K spamm spamm ..A member said fck off and they start spamming '' **** ur mother fuck ur mother fuck'' ( i wont say the name of person ...So i ask from all of u to say me some ideas and try help me to stop em..
    Places that they koxp : Ape -tyon-Dts-Dtc-stone golems - hornet-dts moradon-smilodons-saber tooth- ( all mobs in moradon almost) and more..
    If u see a party of em just take some SS and lets all together try do somethin.. :angry:
    THEY ALSO TAKING OUR ISILOON!!!!!!!!!!!

MrCassiba

Hopefully u will help guys!

yep, and they have started taking eslant bosses now =\

Take a SS or Fraps of them cheating and send in to CS. xD

As if.

Lure them tosserZ. If everyone did it you'd be good as gold.

necro_

grrrr, they even take, isiloon

I am about to do that..They took TK and SQ today..They take isiloon everyday..Soon they will take FELANKOR and soon they will get all bosses places at esland..I&#39;m seriusly so pissed..And this guys want to speak about Game Security WTF.. >.<

hmmm so maybe the source of the problems for koxpers and macroers isnt just the turks, as we once assumed! now we know its teh english players! :S

dang taht must suck >.< taking isi :S

Soon they will start take felankor also >.< ( imagin they took TK and SQ so fast.. ) and also isi everyday everytime..

hmmm so maybe the source of the problems for koxpers and macroers isnt just the turks, as we once assumed! now we know its teh english players! :S
    dang taht must suck >.< taking isi :S[/b]
    More like a bunch of fengshei and maomao

Cred. to BouffTuff for image

J

Rant.