View Poll Results: Choose.

Voters
130. You may not vote on this poll
  • KranitNova

    96 73.85%
  • Magicality

    34 26.15%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 51

KranitNova or Magicality

This is a discussion on KranitNova or Magicality within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Im not voting for that fag h43r: Srry had to break the <3 kranit vibe :lol: Of course ima vote ...
Page: 2


  1. #16
    flamthrow
    Guest

    Default

    Im not voting for that fag h43r:









    Srry had to break the <3 kranit vibe :lol: Of course ima vote for the little kranit

  2. #17
    Kranitnova
    Guest

    Default

    i lareayd convinced one turk to vote me oO

    (btw without money or items nor ally or clan add ^^)

    time to pull all resources

  3. #18
    Kailean
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by Kranitnova
    i lareayd convinced one turk to vote me oO

    (btw without money or items nor ally or clan add ^^)

    time to pull all resources
    write "vote for me, ill give more cash than jade"
    she already gave soo much cash to her clannies <_<



    Normal King FTW!

  4. #19
    H0merSimpson
    Guest

    Default

    gogogo kranit

  5. #20
    dekoy
    Guest

    Default

    kranit ftw pls o/

  6. #21
    Wac
    Wac is offline
    Senior Member Wac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    375

    Default

    all symbiosis with you
    ote Krani
    (MissLolior)

  7. #22
    SilentDaemon
    Guest

    Default

    KranitNova

  8. #23
    LordVincenzo
    Guest

    Default

    Les_Dragons_Pourpres clan with u Kranit
    :wub:

    let's fuck jade :angry:

  9. #24
    Senior Member Sand's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    137

    Default

    there was no poll needed cuz magicality doesnt even wanne be king :X also he not on election board cuz kloud nominated kranitnova, but kranitnova didnt nominate any1

    so gogo kranit for king

  10. #25
    lolior
    Guest

    Default

    gytgytgytgytgytgytygt kris XD


    too bad i cant even log and vote a dead pc ftl!

  11. #26
    lotusflower
    Guest

    Default

    kris made me vote him otherwise i get spankings... :P

  12. #27
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Croatia
    Posts
    258

    Default

    RealRatnik for KING !!! ^_^


    Kranit u have my vote

  13. #28
    jolik
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by Ratnik
    RealRatnik for KING !!! *
    why not ?? but you are gay and stop playing ^_^

    AFAIK Magicality dont wanna be a king (maybe its only rumor, sorry if im wrong)
    personally i dont care so much who will be next king, most important is it can be non turkish king

  14. #29
    shelliebelly
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by jolik+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(jolik)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Ratnik
    RealRatnik for KING !!! *
    why not ?? but you are gay and stop playing ^_^

    AFAIK Magicality dont wanna be a king (maybe its only rumor, sorry if im wrong)
    personally i dont care so much who will be next king, most important is it can be non turkish king[/b]
    hey kranit ill log my human char for you ^^ you have my vote m8

  15. #30
    bananskal
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by jolik+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(jolik)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Ratnik
    RealRatnik for KING !!! *
    why not ?? but you are gay and stop playing ^_^

    AFAIK Magicality dont wanna be a king (maybe its only rumor, sorry if im wrong)
    personally i dont care so much who will be next king, most important is it can be non turkish king[/b]
    agree !

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •