Scammers and people who get scammed

This is a discussion on Scammers and people who get scammed within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hey guys just keep on running into people who get scammed. Its sad to see but people need to be ...
Page: 1

Default Scammers and people who get scammed

Hey guys just keep on running into people who get scammed. Its sad to see but people need to be smart and double check KO4Life moderators if they are legit or not. Maybe we can come up with suggestions for those who do not know how to make safe trades. Here are some of mine.

1) Instead of using MSN, or KO4Life as a main source of communication use ventrillo.
    2) If the mod in KO4Life is well known ask for their old clan Vent info usually if its the real person they will have some sort of vent information where you can log on and talk to old clan members and ask around if the trade mod still plays, if he is trust worthy or what ever you want to ask them.

Let me hear other peoples opinions. Thanks and i hope this thread is more helpful then it is useless. Cheers.

unwanted

Well there are many different way's that we can get scam !

KpDeranged

I have to agree with you. They need to find vouchers(people who have more then a couple of posts and that have been around 6months+)

Im trusteable? :P

Banned

Approved.iam legit player and already got scammed 4times now also i cant report scammers in the cheaters cause iam new and need to wait 90days thats too long

unwanted

well .. all good peoples get scam from shetty kids !

unwanted

better way is to ask first , face to face , or give first to a guy who is famous !

1 time scammed here :P

Quantum420

well most people are interested in quick trades, honestly i am too thats how scams happen.

haven't gotten scammed yet though :P

3) If they aren't known, don't let them talk you into giving the items first and them paying after.(I've been scamed like this ._.)
    4) If you have the little hint of doubt in the back of your mind(yes, that pestering scream that yells 'STOP DUMBASS') then stop, slap yourself and then finish your decision .

And like KP said, ask for a known voucher and to actually talk to them over msn/vent/ what ever and send them a message over g4l to confirm it's really them.
    Also like Quantum said, avoid the quickies if possible :P.