Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 24

Kronos a mere acronym..

This is a discussion on Kronos a mere acronym.. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; K oxp R uns O n N ewly O pened S erver King of Knight - Kronos Cheaters Yes i ...
Page: 1


  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    103

    Default Kronos a mere acronym..

    Koxp
    Runs
    On
    Newly
    Opened
    Server

    King of Knight - Kronos Cheaters

    Yes i understand it will always be around but i would personally like to take the time to say why open a new server when you can be working on new security...(Like many said money issues prob:/)

    That's within the first 30 minutes of the server :/

    I still have great hopes for this server and hope the GM's and Staff do their role XD

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Queens, New York
    Posts
    447

    Default

    good 1 lol :P

  3. #3
    Uzu
    Uzu is offline
    Senior Member Uzu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,407

    Default

    Unbelievable that people start playing it, I'm ashamed for the english community

  4. #4
    yotambend
    Guest

    Default

    nice one XD

  5. #5
    KingX
    Guest

    Default

    guuys. a new server means equality... ingame ppl have +9sets ...
    its hard to get equality.

    now on kronos you can pk with dualcleaver+7

  6. #6
    Senior Member NatGeo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    1,640

    Default

    sure, for a week til koxper and dupers get 83/+9s

  7. #7
    Senior Member Blanquita's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Carnac West
    Posts
    837

    Default

    If you see 1 koxp quit fast ..Because if this server is like ionia .You dont be happy.

  8. #8
    KingX
    Guest

    Default

    ionia is a fail?

    i see there more gamers than CarnacWest at the moment

  9. #9
    Senior Member regiss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    3,506

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kainwardric View Post
    Koxp
    Runs
    On
    Newly
    Opened
    Server

    King of Knight - Kronos Cheaters

    Yes i understand it will always be around but i would personally like to take the time to say why open a new server when you can be working on new security...(Like many said money issues prob:/)

    That's within the first 30 minutes of the server :/

    I still have great hopes for this server and hope the GM's and Staff do their role XD

    rotfl good one xD

  10. #10
    Senior Member gerydeft's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    439

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KingX View Post
    ionia is a fail?

    i see there more gamers than CarnacWest at the moment

    depends on what we calling fail.

    number of players or satisfied user number or legit player amount?

  11. #11
    KingX
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gerydeft View Post
    depends on what we calling fail.

    number of players or satisfied user number or legit player amount?

    im lookin for happy pk“ers and the amount of pk“ers
    not too much but also not less. only fair happy pk with enough ppl to pk

  12. #12
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    ISRAEL
    Posts
    2,190

    Default

    lol c west pk is ok.. the only problem is that all the 70+ priests are on orc side.. we got like ehm 4~5 priests that we can pk with.. and they are not so active...


    and hehe nice one.. im sure that thats the right meaning of kronos

  13. #13
    Svooni
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Uzu View Post
    Unbelievable that people start playing it, I'm ashamed for the english community
    +1

    epic waste of time. gogogo spend ur money and time there.

  14. #14
    Lati
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ko4mylife View Post
    lol c west pk is ok.. the only problem is that all the 70+ priests are on orc side.. we got like ehm 4~5 priests that we can pk with.. and they are not so active...


    and hehe nice one.. im sure that thats the right meaning of kronos
    Yeah, c-west is in need of humans..

    ~This server has been made for money ONLY..
    What do u expect

  15. #15
    Jos
    Guest

    Default

    tried it, saw a bunch load of hackers left it
    gj k2

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •