Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Best Farming Places ( Non CZ )

This is a discussion on Best Farming Places ( Non CZ ) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I've just started to play KO again after an old friend from Greece gave me a warrior. I've got no ...
Page: 1

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Default Best Farming Places ( Non CZ )

I've just started to play KO again after an old friend from Greece gave me a warrior. I've got no items that I can do real xp with ( I'm 79 ) and I'm trying to remember where to farm outside CZ. I'm Human side atm.

Are Golems still a good source for chitin drops? Also which mobs drop shell these days? I am totally lost with the massive changes since I last really played , all the new items and addons is unreal , almost reminds me of WoW

Cheers Felix

holy jebus... chitin drops? u need to get with the times :P

go to the eslant juraid mountain 3 times a day, and then most people go to bifrost for other farming. depending on ur server, sometimes farming fossils(cursed weapons materials) in cz can make really good money too. as always, killing bosses when you can is always a plus.

p.s check other topic too i wanna know how WoWs going these days

The char is in FP lol, with chitin I can at least start doing Dm's ect

theres quests that u can do nowdays that give chitin+5s as rewards.. cant really remember where they are though, and i dont think DMs are good to farm anymore nowdays. just get into eslant dungeons and try and leech a few wins

Notorious P.A.T Senior Member AsSaiLaNT9082's Avatar

You can do quests for Troll Armor, or Shells +3 (Troll would be much better). They are in Doda, Riba, Asga etc, scattered around. Or if you have a few million coins, you can buy +6/+7 Shell Magic Armor from Merchants, its the one with the Blue font. gl

golems drop chitin fairly well, even in cz is not too bad other then the sorta long run to them. Never get raided.

if ur on Cwest, gimme a holler and Ill add you to my clan there another Greece fella there. We do some xping, some BF , all wars. We pretty organized with probably the biggest KO clan forums out there.

lemme know if u want a royal cape to xp in

Quote Originally Posted by Draven View Post
    golems drop chitin fairly well, even in cz is not too bad other then the sorta long run to them. Never get raided.

if ur on Cwest, gimme a holler and Ill add you to my clan there another Greece fella there. We do some xping, some BF , all wars. We pretty organized with probably the biggest KO clan forums out there.

lemme know if u want a royal cape to xp in
    Thanks Draven , that would be a great help.

Rover , as the title says I'm wanting places outside CZ for now.

Just trying to get some basic bits together so I can start grinding and farming

I've got heaps to learn about the game , so Dumar and I are just taking things as a steady pace so we don't embariss ourselves when we start to pk

El Gran Tanke Senior Member gimmecookiesnao's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Felix View Post
    Thanks Draven , that would be a great help.

Rover , as the title says I'm wanting places outside CZ for now.

Just trying to get some basic bits together so I can start grinding and farming

I've got heaps to learn about the game , so Dumar and I are just taking things as a steady pace so we don't embariss ourselves when we start to pk

Cz golems drop chitin fairly often but i would suggest getting magic shell +7 its like 2 mill i think.

If u join Dravens clan do Bifrost as much as u can and join Eslant Dungeon everyday also there is a event called chaos that gives u blue or green chest + decent exp.

Gravediggaz Senior Member gregg's Avatar

shell gets npc'd.....

yyy the best(yea in CZ ...) are cardinal(for asga fruit-human/ cardinal jewels-karus) or apo of cold - 3/4 BUS on 1h chitins currently i sells to NPC, shells for mage/priest too ;P

just log for choas and bdws get the chests and sell them or else just exp, if ya 79 go biforst with a scorpion scythe and use normal weapon when ya go low hp switch up and keep going sell the gems and you get cash dont bother turning in will get junk

OMG where were you ???
    chitin ?? golen ?
    DM ( dark mare ) ?? LOL

you really need help ,man
    haha

when you played KO ?? what server ??
    7 or 8 years ago ??

All is diferent now. donīt go kill golen. there is no drop and you need good items and you will spend mana.

lvl 79 ??

join ED , juraid mount and win and get 2 silvery gems and sell it.

when you get some items and a clan you can think to go farm

Quote Originally Posted by Rodrigo View Post
    OMG where were you ???
    chitin ?? golen ?
    DM ( dark mare ) ?? LOL

you really need help ,man
    haha

when you played KO ?? what server ??
    7 or 8 years ago ??

All is diferent now. donīt go kill golen. there is no drop and you need good items and you will spend mana.

lvl 79 ??

join ED , juraid mount and win and get 2 silvery gems and sell it.

when you get some items and a clan you can think to go farm
    Wow check out mr big bollocks here!

Last time I played was 2009 on Diez with my sin LeHaine , and yes the game was very different then.

Reason why I was looking at golems is with a char with no priest or items , we needed something to start on so we could progress onto bigger things. We also needed to get a big stock of items together so we could throw them on the anvil. When trying to relearn the basics it's best to start off with something fairly safe to get use to server lag and game mechanics.

it certainly is different from my last play in 2006... alot to get use to luv eh, but we will get there in the end

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast