krowaz armor

This is a discussion on krowaz armor within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i made a similar topic in the warrior tips section but i dont think many look there... can anyone show ...
Page: 1

skillzz

Default krowaz armor

i made a similar topic in the warrior tips section but i dont think many look there...

can anyone show me some screenshots of what krowaz armor looks like on a warrior human barbarian, mini, and female , and also what it would look like on a orc warrior

thanks in advance.

if a mod feels that having a similar topic in warrior tips already is to much please delete the one in warrior tips

thanks

skillzz

so no one have seen or have made any of this armor?

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

Imo i think few people made them and some allready broke them on anvil.But the krowas on mini warrior : take the gryphon from orc side warrior and paint it in pink .. that's krowas for mini-warrior

skillzz

i have mini warrior and full set krowaz just want to see on barbarian and on orc warrior

Banned

KOL - Chaos Expansion

just check ko website ....

mini warrior human

femal human

I just saw on merch Rogue Krowaz Pads +1 with 103 AC.

Insane !

+8 set would pwn so much ...

dream on

skillzz

thats not mini warrior .... still want to know the look on orc warrior if anyone can..

and yes defence is crazy on them set bonus is sweet too...

thanks for the info so far

storm

Quote Originally Posted by MortalDance View Post
    I just saw on merch Rogue Krowaz Pads +1 with 103 AC. Insane ! +8 set would pwn so much ... dream on
    holy crap 103ac on +1?

Look stats krowanz armor in kingfoknight web site.

KO is going down hard in privates krowaz armor was called hellscream and it looked rly ugly.. USKO will suck cuz the ones that cant babashop anything but normal shells.. need to get atleast mythril df trials ron's to even stand a chance against ppl wearing full sets of krowaz armor

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    KO is going down hard in privates krowaz armor was called hellscream and it looked rly ugly.. USKO will suck cuz the ones that cant babashop anything but normal shells.. need to get atleast mythril df trials ron's to even stand a chance against ppl wearing full sets of krowaz armor

KO is goin down hard coz they r doin nothin to approach new customers n keep old customers