krowaz in cypher rings

This is a discussion on krowaz in cypher rings within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; can I put a char in a cypher ring with its personal weapon And krowaz set? thanks...
Page: 1

Default krowaz in cypher rings

can I put a char in a cypher ring with its personal weapon And krowaz set?

thanks

Google

just 1 item , so most likely will be a personal weapon/king staff. Just use one of the methods to get krowaz unsealed like buying 1 pus with full inventory, worked for me various times.

B0jack

Quote Originally Posted by Google View Post
    just 1 item , so most likely will be a personal weapon/king staff. Just use one of the methods to get krowaz unsealed like buying 1 pus with full inventory, worked for me various times.
    hmmm u can unseal krowaz taht way?

no, no you can't...

Due to the 80 million topics and questions about unsealing krowaz/olds on various sites k2 seems to have caught on and mail out stuff now.
    Thx :/

Leviatan

yeah they are not answering the tickets now

obscurity0

See, these are the kinds of questions I need answered.. What are krowaz and wtf is a cypher ring? Lol
    I missed out on alot apparently.

betun1981

Krowaz is a new type of armor, and cypher ring is a ring you can seal a char in, and trade to someone.

obscurity0

Quote Originally Posted by betun1981 View Post
    Krowaz is a new type of armor, and cypher ring is a ring you can seal a char in, and trade to someone.
    Oh yeah, I remember Krowaz from the RoFD beta.
    But this Cypher ring.. They made it for the sole purpose that people could trade their characters??

Sort of, they made it so they could charge people a lot of money to delete chars off their account, just my opinion but soooo true :P
    Quote Originally Posted by obscurity0 View Post
    Oh yeah, I remember Krowaz from the RoFD beta.
    But this Cypher ring.. They made it for the sole purpose that people could trade their characters??