Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Krowaz Gear on Steam Server???

This is a discussion on Krowaz Gear on Steam Server??? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Are the rumours that there's a krowaz weapon in the game true? I keep hearing people say it but its ...
Page: 1

Default Krowaz Gear on Steam Server???

Are the rumours that there's a krowaz weapon in the game true? I keep hearing people say it but its always a "friend of a friend saw it" kind of thing, haven't seen an actual screenshot of it, if it is true I seriously hope they remove it, would rather not have people running around with +6/+7/+8 krowaz weapons already..

Nvm I guess there's a screenshot floating around..

Hoping its photoshopped but something tells me NTTGame just went full retard and forgot to disable it, just like they forgot to disable using the PUS from the inn at launch..

GG, I hope they remove that shit ASAP, I don't want people running around with Krowaz shit already.

Quote Originally Posted by azreal313 View Post
    GG, I hope they remove that shit ASAP, I don't want people running around with Krowaz shit already.

Zzzzzzzzzz for fucks sake, really not impressed with NTT and co, absolutely retarded that they'd "disable Krowaz" which I'm pretty sure everyone assumed would mean the weapons too, and keep them in-game. Anyone who hasn't played USKO for a little bit doesn't even know the old man npc exists, I had to inform like half my clan that he existed and you could dismantle shit for Krowaz materials.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by black View Post
    Well shit, ima start faming for this!

Zwn

ok my understanding is that hellfire (and the 3 others) was removed from cz but keramashs (and the 2 others) werent.
    as i recall, stones could also drop from remnants after war, but seriously what does the community around here think the chance that the stones were legitly farmed, is ?
    (i assume drop rates unchanged)

edit: ss of the degano discussion was added during my writing

doubt it was intended btw :P

Pretty sure a shitload of people are going to quit when they find out that you can get Cursed weapons if they don't remove this one and then disable them for the time being.

STOP WHINING KO IS PERFECT. heard it from the real nerd, you.
    razor and Diver like this.

Why would people quit over cursed weapons , its not like their gonna be "removed" forever

Quote Originally Posted by mortal View Post
    STOP WHINING KO IS PERFECT. heard it from the real nerd, you.
    Yea, I definitely said that and haven't criticized the game on multiple occasions.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhymes View Post
    Why would people quit over cursed weapons , its not like their gonna be "removed" forever
    Because in the eyes of a lot of people Cursed weapons was when babashoppers were able to get an insane advantage over not-babashoppers, there's just such a massive difference in power between cursed weapons and regular chest uniques and such that the gear gap widens tremendously. I was totally cool with them being added in a couple months down the line to help with the power curve but having them right now when people can't even unlock their 70 skills and shit is going to be an absolute nightmare for anyone that doesn't spend hundreds of dollars on the game.

They are easily obtained by farming ingame with a few friends you dont really need to baba to get them (unless u wanna get em in a hurry)

Welp, guess its time to farm non-stop for my gabs.
    Rhymes likes this.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast