Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Ks or not Ks? that's the question...

This is a discussion on Ks or not Ks? that's the question... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Shylah I know how KO works...but I just wanted to know what ppl think about it, if ...
Page: 2

Cava

Originally posted by Shylah
    I know how KO works...but I just wanted to know what ppl think about it, if I'm the only one that think this shouldn't be like this or if there are some others that agree with me (how KO works is not important...I just want to know what do u guys think about it)
    actually i meant thats how the ko community works, so since you're asking for the community's opinions, i think this would be it. i dont believe anyone would enjoy others interrupting a exp party killing a spawn, by butting in and killing the untouched mobs in the spawn. of course its a entire different thing if they're unable to clear spawn and take 2157832835687 members to kill a single mob.

talonz

i could understand if u came and decided to start killing dts in attempt to steal the spawn but from wat u said u just killed one and they decided to go spastic about it ... if it was me i would of gave em all the finger and ks'ed their dts for 4 hrs for their rudeness

Sweet

Default Shakespeare....

To KS or not to KS, that is the question...
    Whether tis nobler in the mind,
    to suffer the sligns and arrows of outrageous flaming,
    Or to take arms against a sea of cheaters,
    and by opposing end them!

To die, to sleep, no more, to sleep,
    perchance to dream; aye, there's the rub!

That's the thesbian in me showing... :P

btw, for those of you less literate people ( ) thesbian != lesbian, thesbian = theatre enthusiast

NightOwl

If me and my party are taking down a spot I consider ksing if someone comes and kills some mob from that spawn area. As simple as that.

Baneare

If we are clearing the spawn, any mob you attack in that spawn is KS.

Milkshaker

Its funny how everyone has their own opinion of what KS is.

Some ppl say you are KSing them if you kill a monster on your own in clear sight of them. - this is not KS but it is funny to hear them say it.

KS, as it was defined to me, is doing just enough damage to take the drop from a monster that someone else attacked first, for had they not been disturbed they would have killed the monster that they started and gotten the drop for it.

KS does not apply to an entire spawn of monsters, nor does it apply to numerous spwns of monsters unless and entire spawn of monsters is attacked by any 1 person or party of persons. If you touch a monster after someone else has attacked it, you run the risk of KillStealing.

I believe it was agreed some time ago that KS does not apply to Bosses.

(did i miss anything?)

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

Originally posted by Shylah+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shylah)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Dro
    Example: Trolls 2 spots. If someone lures a troll, that you are about to attack, isnt that ks? oh yes it is *^_^
    ok...what if u r not even about to attack it and I get it? u walking around the spot but u were first? or u taking a break and resting sitting in there? so, no one can kill for that little time in there just because u r there? that's being selfish then.

opinions pls.[/b]
    You dont solo trolls, you do them in a party, so if you stop, makes no difference cuz the party should be still killing.

The idea of KS is steal the expthat you should receibe from a designated spot, wich has been taken by you. If you are on break is different, cuz you are not attacking. Not getting exp, so by attack, they are stealing your kills.

As I said. KS --> Kill steal --> Steal my mobs, the ones I`m taking or about to take.

Shylah

Originally posted by talonz
    i could understand if u came and decided to start killing dts in attempt to steal the spawn but from wat u said u just killed one and they decided to go spastic about it ... if it was me i would of gave em all the finger and ks'ed their dts for 4 hrs for their rudeness *
    Actually that's what I did. :P

If they would have told me: "please, leave, this spot is ours" I would have left and asked for apologies...they got aggressive so I didn't care...if I'm clearing a spot, and someone get one kill, from the mobs I wasn't killing, ok, np, please leave, I have this spot, there are some other free spots u can get...I usually do that (in fact, I asked this to a macroer archer two days ago...he left and even said sorry).

To Dro: I didn't say I solo trolls and get the full spot...I was using the example from the quote I got from your own post (Actually, I can solo them, but not so fast to clear the spot and tell that's "MY SPOT").

To Milkshaker: I completely agree with you. :lol:

To sweet: never knew Shakespeare said that. :P Nice one man. :rollseyes:

PS: hahaha I love these emoticons. :wub: :lol: -_- ^_^

Sweet

lol :lol:

Shylah

Originally posted by Sweet
    lol *:lol:
    :rollseyes: hahahaha anyone has other opinion? got pretty curious about ppl thoughts. :P

Icesotong

Well for me, i dun mind sharing the spot say DTS at eslant if i am soloing as long as the other person/party dun touch the ones i am hitting. As long as u hit the one i am hitting, i consider KS and will stop sharing the spot and irritated the hell out of the person/party. :rollseyes:

Who the fuck cares? If they are assholes to you, then KS the bastards. If I kill a free DTS and the lvl 35 mages call me a KSer, then I rape the spawn till they go away ashamed for being n00bs.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12