Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

KSing

This is a discussion on KSing within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Today at server reset, I took DF and SQ. Near the end of DF, an entire party ran and started ...
Page: 1

TunaFishyMe

Default KSing

Today at server reset, I took DF and SQ. Near the end of DF, an entire party ran and started to ks me. Of course I got the drop. (soul). Then I took SQ and this time, after the first 2 drains, warrick_ comes and kses me. I got the drop (giant sword) but it was a ks none the less. In cz i was doing apos, and some constatine:: noob from tormentorz (probaly like 3rd clan) starts to ks me.

A week ago, I saw Shaula and saw someone taking him. He had just started. I could have easily gotten the drop from him but I didnt. I watched him till the end (like 5 mins) and he got an IB.

Now the question is, why do I have to let someone who I can easily take the drop from finish the boss when no one lets me finish my boss? Just because im in a top clan means I have to give respect to people who dont respect me? If i see someone from tormentors, I wouldnt ks them cuz they never ksed me. Likewise for a couple other clans . What about the average joe who I dont know at all. Chances are, they would ks me when im soloing a boss, why shouldnt I ks them?

AllTheWay

cuz you want to be better than them.

dorpwn

there is no thing called ks on bosses if u decide not to "ks" its ur problem
    most clans on orc side ksing every boss
    i dont think ks on a boss makes some1 respect u less and if it does, again, its his problem

ksing isnt really the point. the point he meant was that people expected him to give away his bosses and they couldnt bascially give away theirs. he could own them for drops but they wanna suck dick and ask him for boss drop rights.

if i didnt explain it good enough then reread until you understand it

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

it all depends whether you want to hear people cry about you ksing a boss.

gues those people don't mind since they didn't answer to this topic :X

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

Well on bosses i think only tormentorS seem to have atleast some respect in human side. About tormentorZ iv seen them ksing sometimes but only in exp.

In japko boss is urs when u find it and sit next to it and other ppl respect it and wont ks :P

on ares boss means ="ks if u can " i bet..i never ksed a boss till last week,i started TK with 3 mage with me,then Archangel started ks cuz he knows he can get drop (cuz it's hard for us,mages to attack if tk stops and move suddenly),then on same day i see Talos while doing aoe golems and same shit again,BadCompany started to ks it but and they got the drop,so now i really dont care who's attacking or what hp boss got,i just attack every boss i see

Cleatus

It seems ppl ks depending upon their mood. Glar has KS'd from me, (once) and afterword I even said something to him about it and he replied with ""

There have been other times when he has shown up and I have started a boss (Glarfist could cleave the beast and I'm sure he'd out-damage me anyhow) and he's just walked away.

My thought is 2 parts #1 so what it's a game and #2 Continueto play to your own standard. It's much more respectable. Even though you might not KS someone, doesn't mean an onlooker might not say "Look - it's XDreamteam/tormentorz, they're ksser's let's get ks it" and they take revenge for you. You still maintain your dignity.

I don't ks (cept during server restart, ofc) even when it's 1 orc taking a boss, I'll sit down and wait for him to finish it, then fight with the orc. "Do on to others.. " If it's more then 1 orc then it's fair play.

People in this game are going to KS you, I think letting ppl know who they are is enough. A tarnished reputation is much worse than losing a soul pot to some noob :P

GlarFist

I never attacking boss, if someone started already. But if some party prepared around boss and gathering needful quantity of healers, and when im going to kill, warrior from party runing with me, im not stoping.

Banned

my version of ks ...

if i dont know them, fuck them they would do the same to me so i ks them back for all the people that have ks'd me

if its a boss and they have started on it, see if they can do it i wont lure anything or stupid shit like that ill help them drain if they want me to, if they cant do it or the tanker dies then fuck it im going for it weather or not they like it.

like i said, i ks them if i dont know them

TunaFishyMe

thats another issue. Once we found TK and a bunch of NO gather up watching some guy take it. He couldnt get down halfway and he died like 5 times. I just sat there watching. We didnt want to "ks" so we sat there until they gave up. When is it "respectable" to walk in? Im sure if some other clan saw the TK, they wouldnt hesitate to kill the TK. Why should I give up a good opportunity to get a boss when I know other clan wouldnt.

im really tempted to take the boss if i know i can outdamage the tanker. I get ksed all the time and I dont see why I have to be the one respecting them.

Everybody kses each other, if you try to hold some kind of moral high ground it will mean nothing except missing out on drops. There are no awards for courtesy. If you want to increase your chances, then i suggest you have lots of members on voice communications when they are online, always carrying tp scrolls, and have regular boss scouts.

You need some kind of drop-system that will encourage everyone to scout, and the equipped members to turn up to kill harder bosses. There are a variety of systems but if its every-man-for-himself generally you will get less drops and more arguments.

mert@lp

I think ksing on a boss is not problem
    but ksing in exp sux :angry:

Yeah. I say no KS on bosses. If you want to be a nice guy, you may let someone who has already started to take it. Sometimes I even heal them and malice the boss. Like one time I was taking antares (omfg so hardz0r!) and some warrior came up and tried to KS me. I got the drop and some dude in my party got a TB scroll (10 mil haha). The warrior soon after joined my party and he said he was sorry for KSing me, but I told him it wasn't a problem because bosses are fair game. BTW, can a BP solo DF with just a lightning talia and around 50 base LR?

Bl1ns3

I can see your point tuna and i understand why you are asking yourself why to be the nice guy and why the others dont have to. But if you start KS on Bosses were do you stop? PPL are duping, you go farming ... why are you just the legit guy? PPL are macroing and you get bloody fingers after 10 hrs of xp ... why are you just the guy that actually sits in front of the pc to get xp?

I guess there is noone here around that likes it if he/she finds a boss, doing well until someones comes that outdamages you. Treat ppl like you want them to treat you. Yes tuna, you need a lot of patience. Maybe they will never change their behavior. But there is one thing around in this game, that only you can destroy. You can get ks'd, xp'd, hacked or whatsoever. They can take your NP's, your XP and even your items. But noone else but you can take your reputation. Thats just you. And for me i have to say, i'd rather clean all the bathrooms in grand central station with my tongue then beeing on the same lvl with this guys luring mobs on someone for fun, a ks'er, scammer or hacker.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast