Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

KSing

This is a discussion on KSing within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; You know what pisses me off? When people say "there's no such thing as ks on a boss," it pisses ...
Page: 2

Psy

You know what pisses me off? When people say "there's no such thing as ks on a boss," it pisses me off. You are KSing, what is not happening is GMs punishing because of it. If you hit a boss or monster after it was previously provoked by another group, you are KSing, end of story.

Healo

I expect to get ks'd on CZ bosses, but it pisses me off to see someone intentionally ks an Eslant/emc/luf boss. Ks'ing on exp parties is quite irritating as well, you've gotta be pretty lowly to do that.

wako0

id totally ks tuna.

TunaFishyMe

xD id totally ks your apos!

Banned

was attilla moments ago w/ some tormentorz... Cleatus and clanny stopped by seen us and was like..."i guess u guys don't appreciate if we are here"..wished us good luck then him and clanny were off... CLASS ACT...

i'll ask this question here instead of making new thread... unique upgrades are 100% til +3 correct?

Banned

There is no fukin ks at bosses...u see a boss fight for the drop...ks only exists on exp.

Psy

KS: Kill Stealing

You're stealing the kill of the boss from someone, hence kill stealing.

Itamal

Like Psy said, it's KS, that simple. You can say it's not, you can come up with a bunch of excuses but it will still be KS. I don't KS and I always get fucked by KSers. You know why I never went to their lvl? Because at the end they might have more XP, NP and better items than me. But you know what? I have my pride, reputation and the knowledge that I did the right thing.

KSing is gonna be different to everyone. Personally, if someone hits it before me, Ill let it go, ill respect that. I get ksed all the time, but ill be the bigger man in the situation. In eslant on server restarts, most people dont give a shit and they'll just jump in, but what can you do.

I think in the cz its fair game for everyone, but other than that I wouldn't ks anyone, even though I know damn well im gonna get Ksed by someone else. Some people are just dicks, nothing you can do about it.

I got KSed by noobs at least 10 timed per day

hej

As I wrote on a other topic like this, if a scout finds a boss (estlant, emc, obo) and a other party comes so they manage to start some sec before your party then I think its ok to “ks”, if all the tankers dies I all sow think its ok to take the boss, in Bowl its free for all.

I know some think they lured on use when we killed TK so we lure on them, but that is not the right way, even if it is “turks”.

mc_macking

[quote]then on same day i see Talos while doing aoe golems and same shit again,BadCompany started to ks it but and they got the dropquote]

ROFL. Was actually only 3 of us who took Talos. 2 mages and a sin to drain. And YOU tried to ks us. btw: Thanks for the help. Hard to beat regen with only 2 mages. :P

And only got soul pot. <_<

Tuna..I feel bad u have to think things like that. I tought that u agreed on me on these things...it's all like Bl1nse said, some people play easy and some play hard. If u make yourself harder rules it makes you more proud what u have achieved. Besides I really like that sometimes small clans succeed on bosses also. Imagine ko like 4-5 human clans killing all bosses all the time..it would eventually make others quit.

Actually I also wanna play nice to others, not nessecarely because of them if I don't know them but I wanna show example how this can be played also. You can all call me idiot or ideologist...u are all right, but I am not forcing anyone do like I do...exept my clanies

Are we more respected because of this? I highly doupt it, sometimes maybe but many people don't know shit who we are and what we try to represent...so I don't do it for them. I hate ksing and I don't wanna do it without any reason. If I see some kser clan doing something...it's totally different thing, being asshole needs to be punished also

TunaFishyMe

i would never ruin NO's name. Ive just been pissed how these people jump onto your boss when ive already started it and have it midway. But if you ks them, they start bitching. Why the hell do they have double standards? Its so childish.

I will KS people i don't respect, and at the moment there are very few orc clans i respect because most of them have tried to fuck us over in the past.

If i do respect your clan though, i will help...

an example, i used to help aciddreamz, i wont help huyova's clan.... thats the way it kinda goes

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast