Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Kunt

This is a discussion on Kunt within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I've played Diez and I've played Beramus and guess what; Diez has just as many scammers and koxp'rs as Beramus ...
Page: 3

I've played Diez and I've played Beramus and guess what; Diez has just as many scammers and koxp'rs as Beramus ever thought of having. You just choose to ignore it.

^^ agreed..

dartagon

zzzz kunt is gay, full of people playing it and hes just leeching at EW slot, what a COOL king--------------> Kunt: hey guys i give you my little glowy king clubs if you exped me 24/24 to get lvl 80 ok??......1 month later, after he leveled to 80, the mages that are freaking tired ( never sleep till 1 month) ask for the reward and kunt answer: oh god dammmmmm i cant trade them!!!! srry but u made bad job your poor nobs u got beaten by a ONLY ONE AND ONLY 11111111 guy that exped WITOUTH CHEAT OR HACK!! and super legit, srry but kkthxbb

ZIKE OWN!!!!!!! no one can beat him!!!! YOU HEAR THAT SCAMMERS DUPERS HACKERS CHEATERS???????? YOU CANT BEAT A REAL LEGIT GUY!!!

[SIZE=2]</span>your shot, you tought you will become the bests with cheats but now your so bably OWNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

one message to those lvl 80... go enjoy ur lives... it is only one game

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123