kxping is so bad now...

This is a discussion on kxping is so bad now... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; that in dcz, im noticing mother fuckers with actual gear, instead of rental crap... i saw this fucker with a ...
Page: 1

Default kxping is so bad now...

that in dcz, im noticing mother fuckers with actual gear, instead of rental crap...

i saw this fucker with a helenid +7, rogue chitin +8s and was kxping

there is this other faggot named OrG_PoWeR on ares DCZ that is fucking geared and has a iron bow +8 / with koxp....

wonder if theyll ever put an end to this shit....its getting ridiculous now

TNM

It CAN be worse, there used to be a k0xper with chitin bow+9 in rlb on ares for a while

Deanna

yea its never going to stop lol

anoo666

In our server we have ko-zpers with WF+7 and EE+8 I think I am only the regular archer left without using ko-xp in ronark Im kinda not active coz got beaten badly by a LVL 80 skill spammer with wierd healing potions he is hard to be killed solo .

lols

wow a cb+9 and koxping??? thats fucking sad....means dude is SOOO confident that he wont be caught, hes risking it....

this shit is so gay, they just need to get rid of ranged attacks altogether until they figure something out...

beem

every1 koxping k2 no banning
    all hate kxpers at pk but then kxper kill in buged ED human its so sweet cause we win

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by eebertay View Post
    lols

wow a cb+9 and koxping??? thats fucking sad....means dude is SOOO confident that he wont be caught, hes risking it....

this shit is so gay, they just need to get rid of ranged attacks altogether until they figure something out...
    +1 tho... archers suck anyways. Well the new combo is nice but they fuked that up aswell because you can't spamm 1 spammable skill, you need to use 2 different skills to combo -__-

harun37

Saw on manes a koxper with +9 IB

k0xp = gold farmer = easy coins = easy way to get powerfull items

yea its bad.. orG_power is an assasin tho. atleast he has been the times ive seen/raped him perhaps he got sick of it and started koxping aswell ;D

u are complaining about like 5-6 koxpers when u see 90% of kronos players using koxp
    maybe when u have a turk ip , u buy platinium premium and they give u HF for a month
    maybe k2 made a contract with HF to dont ban koxpers before 1 month or so to get more money..

Quote Originally Posted by Priest4ever View Post
    u are complaining about like 5-6 koxpers when u see 90% of kronos players using koxp
    maybe when u have a turk ip , u buy platinium premium and they give u HF for a month
    maybe k2 made a contract with HF to dont ban koxpers before 1 month or so to get more money..

Would not surprice me

yea all servers ardream is full of k0xpers. I chekd diez kronos pathos manes all similar.
    I play diez and there are llv 80 k0xpers in war and there all hella geared k0xprs everywhere.
    I have In set and 50 arrow talia = 70 arrow def and 850 ac , but some geared k0xpers in ardream a still hit mee 650+.
    But usualy most kill in groups tho, they are easy to kill once u get the hang of them in pk. I pk with so mnay k0xpers around me in diez, but i stil manage cuz many pk without bufs.

Quote Originally Posted by Lillyngve View Post
    yea its bad.. orG_power is an assasin tho. atleast he has been the times ive seen/raped him perhaps he got sick of it and started koxping aswell ;D
    that homo switches from sin (legit) to koxping archer....

hes a fag

At first I didn't care too much about the exping koxpers but now when you try to do BF they rape you because they are now super high levels. The gold farmers are some of the top pkers now and because they wall hack up the mountains it's virtually impossible to kill them. They have a high level mage, 2 priest duffers and 5 archers in most of their parties. It's so bad I've never seen it worse.