Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

L aka NoMorePL aka Masturbate aka LfromLogos are scammers

This is a discussion on L aka NoMorePL aka Masturbate aka LfromLogos are scammers within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; We had a guy named "L" in TheReapers on Logos. (LfromLogos on ko4life) As any other he got clan items ...
Page: 1

jondk

We had a guy named "L" in TheReapers on Logos. (LfromLogos on ko4life)

As any other he got clan items - ofc to be returned if he left game

Well he sold the char w/o doing so (didnt answer pm when we asked)

New guy who bought it came on vent, and started talking about how we should bug this and that and how he felt sry for us for not using EXP bug. I am not sure, and he didnt wanna repeat it, but i THINK he said he was using it even in the party we were in.
    I politely informed him that if he wanted to cheat, his time in TheReapers wouldn't be long. At which point he laughed at me and kept going on about how u have to bug isiloon and servants and what u need to do in order to do it.

He knew his RE was clan item, but yet still he refused to give it back - so thats another scammer for u..

Both guys are polish

The old guy is called LFromLogos on ko4life
    New guy is Masterbute on ares, NoMorePL on ko4life
    and the char on Logos is called "L"

NoMorePL

Did i scam anyone via paypal ? i will tell people on msn to write here. We will see who is sayin truth.

jondk

Did i say anything about paypal - just talking bout items that belong to the clan

Banned Senior Member

Did i scam anyone via paypal ? i will tell people on msn to write here. We will see who is sayin truth.[/b]
    U scammed it from clan , its clan bank item ...

NoMorePL

Grobs why your friend called "jezus" wanted to join thereapers, he told me he's your RL friend and he scammed my friend MrGreenBean , what you say on that ?

Banned Senior Member

Grobs why your friend called "jezus" wanted to join thereapers, he told me he's your RL friend and he scammed my friend MrGreenBean , what you say on that ?[/b]
    Lawl , hes not my RL friend cuz he dont even live in my country , and u said he wanted to you ? yea ... did i invited him ? no.

:seby666:

all lies and bullshit this guy is 100% legit back off plz.

Kailean

The old guy is called LFromLogos on ko4life
    New guy is Masterbute on ares, NoMorePL on ko4life
    and the char on Logos is called "L"[/b]

NoMorePL - you just got owned, i can even say, by yourself. Retard will always remain a retard.
    good to know you arent playing masturbate anymore.

you dare to call other ppl cheaters? after urging to bugg exp...?
    as i said, OWNED.
    scamming FTL!

and yes, RealOnLogos, both are polish, the one that is now playing masturbate wants to join deusmanus(the old "L"), the one that was playing it is now bitching around on logos. now you(ppl on logos) will have to cope with this faggot :/

jolik

all about NoMorePL has been written in topic where he accusing us on bugging isiloon, he is cheater using 3rd party programs, exp bugging and np transferring, nothing to say more, do not trust this fuker

NoMorePL

jolik do you have 1 screen shot fo me using koxp ? bug exp ? bug abusing or anything ?
    No because i dont, first give me 1 screen shot i do this.

I gave ksc files of your clans abusing in ares, but you can't give any SS of my cheating, why ? just tell me why ?

Telling that someone cheats without any proofs is just a bullshit.

I had many trades and you never saw that i scamed anyone, most of people know that im trading KO items on many servers and know that im trusted.

Senior Boss Senior Member grosman's Avatar

Angry

jolik do you have 1 screen shot fo me using koxp ? bug exp ? bug abusing or anything ?
    No because i dont, first give me 1 screen shot i do this.

I gave ksc files of your clans abusing in ares, but you can't give any SS of my cheating, why ? just tell me why ?

Telling that someone cheats without any proofs is just a bullshit.[/b]
    I always knew u r gay and scammzor and KOXP! and u I dun have any proof like SS of you but .. everyone kno that u KOXP AT MANES btw u were like 62 lvl w/o masterskill !! HAHA when i was 55 with all items for master... just NO SKILL ON YOU ... so you should say bye bye ko 4 life and leave it ... coz u already get bann from polish forum for shitting... v_v man.. just leave this game ... its not for you .... and GROW UP !

fu NoMoreFAG

NoMorePL

well grosman im still on this polish forum selling KO items

I never koxped on manes, i had after 3 days on there 50k nps legit ...
    You cheated at logos with buging chest / presents.

Did you heard i scamed anyone ? did you heard i cheated ? NO coz just grobs had problem with me so he started this stupid topic.

Banned Senior Member

Owned once again Prove that me and Real was right...

jolik

I never koxped on manes, i had after 3 days on there 50k nps legit ...[/b]
    mega rotfl buahahaha

Banned

grobs order me a pizza please

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast