Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

L aka NoMorePL aka Masturbate aka LfromLogos are scammers

This is a discussion on L aka NoMorePL aka Masturbate aka LfromLogos are scammers within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; well thats strange why i still have many buyers for my GB's people still trust me ? o_O...
Page: 2

NoMorePL

well thats strange why i still have many buyers for my GB's people still trust me ? o_O

Banned Senior Member

grobs order me a pizza please[/b]
    Which one ?

Syrolis

Im sorry to say "L" and all others who is reading that all what Real is telling above is true.
    I was myself in Ventrilo and heard you ("L") bragging about the Xp bug u were using, bugging Isilion ("because everyone else does it and noone cares") and so on.

You also told us you were a "Char - hopper"... buying and selling chars between servers to make a living.

When I was telling that im lvling my char myself without cheats and was proud of it you just laught.
    TheReapers - believe it or not - is a LEGIT clan. We dont use cheats, dont bug, dont dupe... and if we catch someone in clan who does ... its bb (kick)

The RE is a clanitem, a drop and we have a list for all drops.
    If a clanmember leave the Clan it should be returned (Clanrules) - or Clan is scammed.

Senior Boss Senior Member grosman's Avatar

Exclamation

well grosman im still on this polish forum selling KO items

I never koxped on manes,
    i had after 3 days on there 50k nps legit ...
    You cheated at logos with buging chest / presents.

Did you heard i scamed anyone ? did you heard i cheated ? NO coz just grobs had problem with me so he started this stupid topic.[/b]
    buahahahahah .. lolz ... ... nice one .. I never had chest at logos ... and I never get present there ....

u shithead XD u makes me laugh

AND FFS ... listen now... EVERYONE SAW YOU ON KXP .. oke? v_v ...

and I wont say who bug presents to get cash and sell it on ebay....

NoMorePL

no one saw me Koxping so why you lie ? anyway learn english.

PS: grosman dziewie ci sie ze jestes az tak jebniety ze sadzisz ze jestem scammerem, dobrze wiesz ze nie jestem zamiast to powiedziec ludziom to jeszcze gadasz na mnie rozne wymyslone rzeczy.

last night there was this guy playing on "L" was on vent called mario. He asked us if we would make xp bug and if we bug issoloon. When we told him that we dont tolerate any of that shit in our clan he told it it wasnt considered cheating because everyone is doing it and noone gets banned for it.

Furthermore he was behaving like a ten year old asking for pictures of one of our female members.

Now he joined with slay3rs wich everyone in logos knows as koxpers bug abusers etc. So if ur so legit why would u join up with slay3rs?????

Banned Senior Member

last night there was this guy playing on vent called mario. Who asked us if we would make xp bug and if we bug issoloon. When we told him that we dont tolerate any of that shit in our clan he told it it wasnt considered cheating because everyone is doing it and noone gets banned for it.

Furthermore he was behaving like a ten year old asking for pictures of one of our female members.

Now he joined with slay3rs wich everyone in logos knows as koxpers bug abusers etc. So if ur so legit why would u join up with slay3rs?????[/b]
    Simple , cuz he belong to them

NoMorePL

coz there are now 5 polish players which were in my old clan ?
    o_O slayers legit, there is only one lvl 70, not like grobs near 73 (exp bug?)

LOL. GROBS is one of the best levelers that i've seen in like 2 years since i started KO. He leveled 3 chars to level 70 +. Two of them he leveled in KE when exp was hard. So i dont think he needs the exp bug. On the other hand you selling a bunch of gbs on logos and ares so that makes me wonder what do you do when you play KO.

Banned Senior Member

o_O slayers legit, there is only one lvl 70, not like grobs near 73 (exp bug?)[/b]
    Yea they are legit same as ur Yeah I'm almost 73 lvl , and its legit 100% ... orcs can confirm u that when they raid us at DK's

LOL. GROBS is one of the best levelers that i've seen in like 2 years since i started KO. He leveled 3 chars to level 70 +. Two of them he leveled in KE when exp was hard. So i dont think he needs the exp bug. On the other hand you selling a bunch of gbs on logos and ares so that makes me wonder what do you do when you play KO.[/b]
    Thx , gel Logos :P

LOL. GROBS is one of the best levelers that i've seen in like 2 years since i started KO. He leveled 3 chars to level 70 +. Two of them he leveled in KE when exp was hard. So i dont think he needs the exp bug. On the other hand you selling a bunch of gbs on logos and ares so that makes me wonder what do you do when you play KO.[/b]
    Grobs anyway sux that pic with NYchris proves that ur n00b. Pic can be called "sux0r NYchris cockz0r" nobody cares NYchris he was babashop its almost same as pic with Hitmachine if anyone played beramus knows about what im talking. <_<

o_O slayers legit, there is only one lvl 70, not like grobs near 73 (exp bug?)[/b]
    Lol slay3rs legit haha did u ever read the official forum there are 100 of ss of eric and clanmembers koxping half of the old clan has been banned.. thats the reason why they stopped lvling because it was getting risky to koxp that much and always on the same spot.

But u still didnt respond to what u told us in ventrilo.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12