Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

'L' and 'I' font bug lead to a ban..

This is a discussion on 'L' and 'I' font bug lead to a ban.. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Here is the story, prolly the most ridicilous ban ever, If u play on girakon u know im one of ...
Page: 1

HeLLorY

Here is the story, prolly the most ridicilous ban ever,
    If u play on girakon u know im one of the best assasin on the server (StunnerKillah) and there is alot of hatred going on cuz of stunner's overwhelming power.So these guys cant beat me ingame followed exactly the same path (exploiting a bug) which im going to explain which ended up getting me banned.

Step 1- Create a fake ID (SutunnerKillah)

Step 2-Do np transfer for blaming original stunner(4FUN posted these SS to every KO forum)

Of course immediatly ppl see the difference between the original nick and fake nick , which was ended up a great humilition for 4FUN (cuz obviously he cant read)

Step 3-Then he realised that he can fake it better so he created StunnerKiIIah which looks exactly same as StunnerKillah in game

Step 4-Do np transfer again and blame Stunner one more time+ send KSC to MyKOL in order to get him banned.

After this fake screen shot i got banned for 30 days and my np will be set to 100.

Now here is the bug and the mistake that K2 made.In game capital 'I' and small 'L' looks exactly same,so when u see a ss saying StunnerKillah has defeated... there are 4 alternative nicknames that are all possible which are StunnerKillah,StunnerKiIIah,StunnerKilIah or StunnerKiIlah.So by looking a SS there arent sufficient information telling that which 4 of those nicknames doing the NP transfer.But here u go, lucky me i got banned.

I pmed Linus in order to fix this situation and im warning all top players who have L or I in there IDs becareful cuz a fake ID looking exactly same nick as u r can level till 30-40 and do a NP transfer to get you banned!.

Those of you who want to support me click this link below and reply that topic on the official USKO forum.
    http://forum.knightonlineworld.com/forum_e...howtopic=178361

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

one ko admin is already looking into it..

Whilst your at it, give them the link to http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mm_GI8oJsmA so they can see him using TBL edits.

thats the most gay thing ever happens to some1

i hope ur issue get solved cuz lately am starting to get pissed at the shit happens around and am thinking am reaching the thin line of /Quit

4fun aka hitmachine lol thats 1 thing.
    2nd thing u r accusing others w\o proofs.

maybe 1 of ur sharers made np transfer? u cant say for sure that they didint. I doubt there is a way to check if it was real stunner or not. So u got accussed judget and prisoned. If its not ur char doing it lets just hope k2 will change the font in future

HeLLorY

thats the most gay thing ever happens to some1[/b]
    tottaly agree, its like a joke , when this guy was transfering NPs i was exping on DS and getting haterd pms i was like WTF im exping in Esland.

I am probally the FIRST and ONLY player who got banned for np transfering while exping on Dark Stones, GG.

4fun aka hitmachine lol thats 1 thing.
    2nd thing u r accusing others w\o proofs.

maybe 1 of ur sharers made np transfer? u cant say for sure that they didint. I doubt there is a way to check if it was real stunner or not. So u got accussed judget and prisoned. If its not ur char doing it lets just hope k2 will change the font in future[/b]
    jealous ? seriously if you are jealous of him or w/e go get more proof and stfu .. i don't know StunnerKillah but i can be sure you are a noob cunt who's ridiculous. They got more proof that you are using tbl edit. He's more clean that your ass is. /FAIL

HeLLorY

maybe 1 of ur sharers made np transfer? u cant say for sure that they didint.[/b]
    Im pretty sure cuz i was exping on DS not my sharer not my brother no1.. i was on stunner that day.And why shouldnt i blame 4FUN he posted the first sutuner ss and told every1 stunner is transferring.For godsake 'sutunner and stunner' come on u should able to see those are not the same.

where did he post that sutuner thing?

quoting jokeovo:
    "jealous ? seriously if you are jealous of him or w/e go get more proof and stfu .. i don't know StunnerKillah but i can be sure you are a noob cunt who's ridiculous. They got more proof that you are using tbl edit. He's more clean that your ass is. /FAIL"

jealous? where the fuk did u get that from?! proof of what?! dude u r not making any sense. Me using tbl edits wtf u r charging at me? better go back to ur cave before i ll have to say some mean things.

I played with hitmachine on beramus i loled on the idea 4fun is him.

TheBloodyBeast

GG. this game should be 18+

4FUN a.k.a HitMachine wtf? :lol:

HeLLorY

i will talk to gm to fix that soon
    /real hellory

where did he post that sutuner thing?[/b]
    frmtr.com/girakon, he didnt posted it directly cuz its turkish but he made a turkish guy from his clan post it.

4FUN a.k.a HitMachine wtf? :lol:[/b]
    Im sorry if its a mistake but i heard alot in game,

Im pretty sure cuz i was exping on DS not my sharer not my brother no1.. i was on stunner that day.And why shouldnt i blame 4FUN he posted the first sutuner ss and told every1 stunner is transferring.For godsake 'sutunner and stunner' come on u should able to see those are not the same.[/b]
    at frmtr.com he claimed that he's the old player of hitmachine. one of his video starts with old records of hitmachine.

he also put the ss of sutunerkillah on frmtr.com too. where the hell do you think i found that SS?

here is the link 4comeonbaby says in turkish 4fun asked him to put his video on turkish forums and tell them he is the old player of hitmachine.

here is the video

http://hosted.filefront.com/machina123/

jealous? where the fuk did u get that from?! proof of what?! dude u r not making any sense. Me using tbl edits wtf u r charging at me? better go back to ur cave before i ll have to say some mean things.[/b]
    Then go get more proof for him before accuse for nothing ? GO DOWN, down and down again

Im sorry if its a mistake but i heard alot in game,[/b]
    HitMachine is gone ages ago...

On Topic: I hope you'll be unbanned & those impersonators will be punished as well.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast