Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

'L' and 'I' font bug lead to a ban..

This is a discussion on 'L' and 'I' font bug lead to a ban.. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I played with hitmachine on beramus i loled on the idea 4fun is him.[/b] Hes youtube id machine something and ...
Page: 2

HeLLorY

I played with hitmachine on beramus i loled on the idea 4fun is him.[/b]
    Hes youtube id machine something and i saw some hitmachine pk one of his movies, if its not true i think this guys is also a 'WannaBe'
    look at the begiing of the video a pathetic imitation of 0000000's pk vol2
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mm_GI8oJsmA

Then go get more proof for him before accuse for nothing ? GO DOWN, down and down again[/b]
    u must be the dumbest chiq in my burdhel but since u r retarded and i get tax relief i ll explain it simlpy.

The proof of StunnerKillaH that made him banned was a .ksc file. Using that ksc file some gm banned him according to the tos. That gm wrote in his banning tools StunnerKillah ( using "LL" cos thats the common thing). Case closed

Hellory is accusing 4fun for framing him but he cant back it up with proof. He can only use theories

The 1 as i remember u said to post sutuner thing on turkish forums was 4comeon or mushle.

And no its not hitmachine

well our main point is there's no difference between the i and L fonts. Il see the difference in here? but it's the fsame font in the game. who ever logged with stunnerkiIIah or w/e should get ip ban.

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

That's what you get for arguing with Turks.
    But seriously the GM that banned him must be the dumbest GM ever. Maybe they should check the logs before banning anyone..

did he pay the gm

HeLLorY

The 1 as i remember u said to post sutuner thing on turkish forums was 4comeon or mushle.
    And no its not hitmachine[/b]
    was 4comeon, but he was posting for 4FUN he said that several times.

http://files.filefront.com/InFaMoUs+vol1+4...;/fileinfo.html

just watch the begging im pretty sure that hes claiming that hes HitMachine, and either way if its not u r defending a guy who lies about being Hitmachine.

That's what you get for arguing with Turks.[/b]
    Tottaly wrong i know its wierd but in this particular case muzo and me (stunner) are turks, 4FUN is polish i think

anyway you know u r good when peopel hate you so much XD

u must be the dumbest chiq in my burdhel but since u r retarded and i get tax relief i ll explain it simlpy.

The proof of StunnerKillaH that made him banned was a .ksc file. Using that ksc file some gm banned him according to the tos. That gm wrote in his banning tools StunnerKillah ( using "LL" cos thats the common thing). Case closed

Hellory is accusing 4fun for framing him but he cant back it up with proof. He can only use theories

And no its not hitmachine[/b]
    calm down seriously .. mistake is a 'normal' error like you are .. And if you can't talk and starting to be idiot don't judge me oke faggot?

i warned u

and omg he really lied about being shitmachine.

Im sorry stunner but if u didnt do it then u just got fuked. I doubt any gm would move and check things like they should be. Try call them like draviste did long time ago and maybe u ll get a nice compensation also ^^

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

calm down seriously .. mistake is a 'normal' error like you are .. And if you can't talk and starting to be idiot don't judge me oke faggot?[/b]
    Take some of your own advice. How stupid can you be to contradict your own advice in the same damn sentance (or 2). Fool.

---

As for the topic, that is the lamest thing ive ever seen anyone do. Hope the GMs will sort it out. The GM who did it needs a sacking tbh, although, how was he supposed to know that there were 2 stunnerkillah's spelt differantly but looked the same.. I guess the GM just did his job in the end cos its a crazy situation lol. You wouldn't think anyone would do that

As for puzjel, you don't have a fucking clue what your talking about.

ignore puzjel he always defends his cheater friends. he doesnt care how pathetic his only 3 friends are as long as his lonely ass has someone to talk to.

same thing happend on c-east... a guy made an account DevilKiiiah and np trans and tried to get the other guy banned...
    theres a ss of the original char pming him... ill try to look it up...

its sad what haters can do to a nice guy sry stunna

ok i found those 2 ss's

yes resser, i have no idea how gm work looks like but the facts r obvious. Stunner is banned and the ban was made cos of some1 raported StunnerKillaH doing np transfer.

So how i imagine it, it worked like this :

ksc file was delivered to gm or cs
    guy from cs or gm checked if stunnerkillah playing on girakon
    having evidence he pushed the ban button. Am i wrong?

and trip stop moaning

The only line of defence that u stunner got is ask gm to find acc with stunnerkiIIah(orIllI) and check np s gained before end of the month. I doubt these days u will find gm who would go thru that effort

HeLLorY

The GM who did it needs a sacking tbh, although, how was he supposed to know that there were 2 stunnerkillah's spelt differantly but looked the same.. I guess the GM just did his job in the end cos its a crazy situation lol. You wouldn't think anyone would do that[/b]
    U r completely wrong, i didnt make this game right? im not responsible for running it right? As a GM u should at least have a small amount of responsiblity to know the game well.'I' and 'L' appears same in this game its clear as a day, so if u have power to ban someone you need to take this into consederation, its not a crazy thing look at the ss above, losers doing it quite a lot these days.Its 100% GMs fault.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast