Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

'L' and 'I' font bug lead to a ban..

This is a discussion on 'L' and 'I' font bug lead to a ban.. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; It would have been enough to press ALT and see the clan the impersonator was into - this way the ...
Page: 3

It would have been enough to press ALT and see the clan the impersonator was into - this way the gm would have banned the right one..

but I can understand it was too complicated to do

wow thats so fucked up i feel sry for you bro
    4fun should be banned from forums imo

and trip stop moaning

The only line of defence that u stunner got is ask gm to find acc with stunnerkiIIah(orIllI) and check np s gained before end of the month. I doubt these days u will find gm who would go thru that effort[/b]
    i'm moaning lol?

it's true. ur friends are pathetic and ur just as bad as them. tbh k2 should take the blame cause they shouldnt ban someone for np transfer unless they're on the ladder board in the ss that way it can show their clan as well. stunner didn't do it and u know he didn't.
    retard.

NeronDomitius

damn..

my old priest was named redballer with LL, but it got hacked and delvled
    and now i have a new one named redbaiier :P

good thing is that i know ID's of both account even tho i'm not the owner of old one anymore

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

U r completely wrong, i didnt make this game right? im not responsible for running it right? As a GM u should at least have a small amount of responsiblity to know the game well.'I' and 'L' appears same in this game its clear as a day, so if u have power to ban someone you need to take this into consederation, its not a crazy thing look at the ss above, losers doing it quite a lot these days.Its 100% GMs fault.[/b]
    Mate you don't understand what i said.

If the GM found an account called StunnaKilla why would be bother checking if the account was correct with I or with L?

Im not saying the GM didn't make a mistake, and im not saying he shouldn't have a responsibility, but your looking at it from a biased viewpoint. Remember, the GM has NO REASON WHATSOEVER to suspect that any foul play has taken place. He wouldn't expect there to be two people who have the names StunnaKilla and Stunnakiiia. It was a matter of luck. When he saw the screanshot, he chose to see the name as StunnaKiLLa. Once he found it, he had no reason to check for stunnakiiia. Thats what im saying.. you cannot blame him. If i was in his position i know theres a chance i would have done the same thing. I don't know what GM's do all day, but i doubt that they are gonna spend more then a tiny amount of time to ban an NP transferer. Im sure there are much more important things for a GM to be doing.

@Puzjel:

Yeah that is what happened, im not disagreeing with that lol. All i was talking about was the bit where you were saying that stunnakilla actually did the NP transfer.

Bezik

As I said me or my sharer didn't pm or send to k2 any ss about transfer(StunnerkKiiiach) or u
    Its true I hate u =]
    For sure they can check who has made accounts/send a file to them or any tickets.

I've got that ss from some one who hate u too and "Bezik" posted on ko4life it. that's all (it was jpg)
    You said that on tr forum was a first topic about that u're makking np transfer so u should know who hate u much than me and who make u banned.

about video's that me (bezik) said to 4comeonbaby to post it on tr forum not Machina.

that's all

Bezik

about tbls if 75% of ppl will close it It will be close too

and don't be stupid in NoBody every mage uses that,can't failed his tp skill or magic skills,priests I have seen too

Banned

about tbls if 75% of ppl will close it It will be close too

and don't be stupid in NoBody every mage uses that,can't failed his tp skill or magic skills,priests I have seen too[/b]
    Using it on a mage isn't half as retarded as using it on a priest, dumbass.

Magicality

I can't help but feel like you got what you had coming. Maybe now you know how it feels to be banned for the simple reason of others being jealous or mad at you. Take a deep breath and think, it really seems like you got what you deserved.

Also, isn't using proxies to bypass the turkish IP ban on KO4life a reason for a ban? Why is this guy still allowed to post here while all other turks are banned?

Banned

I can't help but feel like you got what you had coming. Maybe now you know how it feels to be banned for the simple reason of others being jealous or mad at you. Take a deep breath and think, it really seems like you got what you deserved.

Also, isn't using proxies to bypass the turkish IP ban on KO4life a reason for a ban? Why is this guy still allowed to post here while all other turks are banned?[/b]
    Because he lives in USA smartass.

And how does he deserve what he got? Are you fukin kidding me? Wow.

Magicality

Because he lives in USA smartass.

And how does he deserve what he got? Are you fukin kidding me? Wow.[/b]
    When he posted on our forums he posted from Turkey. How can I guess where he moved to within the last weeks?

And about my other comment -- it's all he does. Stalks big clans he is denied joining and tries to get them banned. Now same thing happens to him. Ironic, ain't it?

thank mr. skeletal Senior Member XeroK's Avatar

GM's are really retarded. Yes, the difference isnt visible between L and I but it is between h and H ... wow

GM's are really retarded. Yes, the difference isnt visible between L and I but it is between h and H ... wow[/b]
    Calling someone retarded is easy.
    Reading comprehension is hard.

Banned

When he posted on our forums he posted from Turkey. How can I guess where he moved to within the last weeks?

And about my other comment -- it's all he does. Stalks big clans he is denied joining and tries to get them banned. Now same thing happens to him. Ironic, ain't it?[/b]
    He hasn't moved within the last weeks. I have reasons to believe he has been living in USA for quite a long time now. And why he posted hes from Turkey? Probably the same reason I'd post im from Peru even if I was living in USA for the past 10 years.

Also I don't think we are referring to the same person. Muzo do not stalk big clans he is denied joining (as a matter of fact, hes in a big one right now which is a turkish clan). And by any chance what happened to him has some kind of explanation or deserved in any way. He has always despised cheaters and people hate him because he can easily beat any player at Girakon and he's constantly accused of cheating/using pedal (which hes obviously not).
    That of course can lead people to make up things to try to get him banned, which was the case this time.

4FUN in the other hand, is a little kid who needs to use TBL so he doesn't die at cz and is able to heal himself everytime, then make a video about how he can beat unknown players fully duffed and once again brag about how he cheats to achieve what he proudly claims, that he is a good player/priest.

They obviously somewhat suceeded in their attempt to get him banned, but it wont be for long.

Imhotep

the hell are you talking about Magicality ? :|

Muzo got what he deserved ? A big LOL at that. Wtf did he ever do to deserve being framed and injustly banned?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast