Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

'L' and 'I' font bug lead to a ban..

This is a discussion on 'L' and 'I' font bug lead to a ban.. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; <3 magi /real hellory btw, the point is that magi&#39;s clan killed isi&fela on a2 and i made them banned ...
Page: 5

HeLLorY

<3 magi
    /real hellory

btw, the point is that magi&#39;s clan killed isi&fela on a2 and i made them banned 1 month, because of bug abusing, so he hates me

Magi is talking about Hellory, the other player of stunner from what i gather.
    LOL[/b]
    bb pls :=)

up

i always wondered why turks capiltilize all their L&#39;s

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

i always wondered why turks capiltilize all their L&#39;s[/b]
    this turk obviously forgot :S

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Yeah gay alphabet and the i and l, but he should have pressed ALT to actually prove something.

HeLLorY

account unblocked with his own national points, and used name change scroll. BB cheaters like 4fun

Justin Oreos Senior Member sleven07's Avatar

4fun aka hitmachine lol thats 1 thing.
    2nd thing u r accusing others w\o proofs.

maybe 1 of ur sharers made np transfer? u cant say for sure that they didint. I doubt there is a way to check if it was real stunner or not. So u got accussed judget and prisoned. If its not ur char doing it lets just hope k2 will change the font in future[/b]
    pretty sure that a top sin on the server prolly doesnt need the xtra nps. especially just wastin the time like that to do it. hope u gt ur acct back wit fll Nps man. good luck

Record

I know daddycool made a char named DaddycooI to prevent this from Happening.

GMs are from India, what did you expect?

Banned

Sarcasm is stating the opposite of an intended meaning especially in order to sneeringly, slyly, jest or mock a person, situation or thing.

Irony is a literary or rhetorical device, in which there is an incongruity or discordance between what a speaker / writer /actor says or does, and what he or she means or what is generally understood.

READ and COMPREHEND what "reading comprehension" entails instead of mocking people.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If someone took time out of their own life to do this just to get someone in trouble, not only does the problem lie with that person, but deep down if you really think about it, the person who was targeted must of been a real asshole. Statements like "I am the best xxxx at xxxxx" and calling people "losers" at a video game explains why this happened. Tone down, you are good at pressing buttons on a keyboard, you aren&#39;t Mahatma Gandhi.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345