limited people in servers

This is a discussion on limited people in servers within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; is it less coz usually i come home and i can maybe just get into c1 and if not deferntly ...
Page: 1

lironzz

Arrow

is it less
    coz usually i come home
    and i can maybe just get into c1
    and if not deferntly c2
    even like 1-2hours after i get back i can get into c2
    today after patch cant get into neither
    have k2 made poeple less so poeple buy more premium -.-
    or is it like turkish holiday today or because of patch

DeathInTheNight

Cant see K2 reducing the capacity of their servers, less ppl = less money. Maybe they would reduce the amount of non prems and increase prem, not sure.
    But if it's just after a new patch then it's probably just the usual, server aint working properly or something like that.

Banned Senior Member

Cant see K2 reducing the capacity of their servers, less ppl = less money. Maybe they would reduce the amount of non prems and increase prem, not sure.
    But if it's just after a new patch then it's probably just the usual, server aint working properly or something like that.[/b]
    yeah this often happen , well i'll download the new patch and see if i can logg on to C-West, i could conect to C-west prettys easy, but i often can logg on to logos this times, but not now -.-

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Lightbulb

yeah this often happen , well i'll download the new patch and see if i can logg on to C-West, i could conect to C-west prettys easy, but i often can logg on to logos this times, but not now -.-[/b]
    sux when that happens ';-x

Banned

yeah k2 will make everything to take ur money....

i think people are starting to quit imo
    i could be wrong

with all the speedhacking and more bugs being released when try to fix soemthing
    who wouldn't? lol

yeah k2 will make everything to take ur money....[/b]

All you do is flame ko now, no answers, no help just ko sucks, u should all quit, I wasted my life blah blah blah, just quit and walk away dude...