OMG K2

This is a discussion on OMG K2 within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hello Knight Online Players, Account Management has gone live and you are now able to update or change certain account ...
Page: 1

killluminati

Hello Knight Online Players,

Account Management has gone live and you are now able to update or change certain account information. To login to MyKOL, you will need to access the email address in which you registered your game account. Follow the instructions in the email and log into MyKOL. You will be asked to create 3 new secret questions. Please keep your answers at a maximum of 12 characters so that it will not affect the seal/unseal item process in the game. Once you are complete you will be able to reset/change your password, view your billing history, and change your email address. If you experience any issues, please try to re-login to the website and access the feature again. If you continue to experience problems, please submit a ticket to Customer Support.

-The Knight Online Team

just thought youd like to know

Banned

i just wonder how much ppl choose secret quest "your first video game played" or somethink like that
    and how much ppl write here knightonline

and ofc how much accounts will be hacked now ;p

Banned

because the expension is coming on SEP

_Priest_Of_God_

Ya took me a while to find Sq's i remeber i should have wrote them down xD

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

old this was know yesterday

SilverKid

im not getting any email to my mail what should i do ?

make an acc and send cs ticket to them ?

hlubik

i just wonder how much ppl choose secret quest "your first video game played" or somethink like that
    and how much ppl write here knightonline[/b]
    i didnt know what put there, if arcanoid, pac-man, commander keen or prince of persia, so i picked another secret question

If i aleardy chosse the 3 SQ , can i change them? or 1/2 of them?

killluminati

wtf is this email key shit, its not sending to my mail

tamachan

try spamming click it many times.. worked for me :P but in the end when i change my email or pass it ask the first SQ :S so whats the point of the 2nd and the 3rd?

Keelyn

Point is...they randomly pick one of the three to ask you so it's not the same one each time. Makes it harder to figure out how to hack the account.

If it's not sending to your email, perhaps you used a different one when the account was created? My situation is I changed internet providers and that changed my email. They won't do a damn thing about it. They suck.

Hell_Angel

Point is...they randomly pick one of the three to ask you so it's not the same one each time. Makes it harder to figure out how to hack the account.

If it's not sending to your email, perhaps you used a different one when the account was created? My situation is I changed internet providers and that changed my email. They won't do a damn thing about it. They suck.[/b]
    also makes it harder to sell accounts tho lol :lol: