Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

ladies and gentalman

This is a discussion on ladies and gentalman within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Just a heads up if your dead in diez ko orc side you got a 4 stone coming. Now when ...
Page: 1

nfw

Just a heads up if your dead in diez ko orc side you got a 4 stone coming. Now when im not working im on my priest _lordgueri_ 4 stoning people who i think are turks. So if your dead and see me coming better pm me fast or your getting one. Yes i can 30 stone rez im just doing 4 stone to see how many turks i can piss off. So far in my off time of working ive got 402 stones. >: )

<3 felix

tamachan

I hope u get banned.

ChukDizzle

banned for what? XD

lol

Speed

banned for rezzing them ? i doubt it lol.. hes in someway " helping " them... since they get exp back.. not as much as they would get with 30 stones but its still help

now banned from ko4life.. that would be nice since hes being gay doing 4 rezz on people

nfw

lol im being nice i 4 stone people cuz i got hacked how many times lol. Give me a break ban me for having my chars stripped about 5 times each my warrior 5 times rogue 2 time&#39;s the last time thay took the whole account mage lost account my orignal account hacked. Lol see me coming and your boned.

When you have been fucked as many times as i have in ko then talk about banning me till then step off or get hurt.

tamachan

lol im being nice i 4 stone people cuz i got hacked how many times lol. Give me a break ban me for having my chars stripped about 5 times each my warrior 5 times rogue 2 time&#39;s the last time thay took the whole account mage lost account my orignal account hacked. Lol see me coming and your boned.

When you have been fucked as many times as i have in ko then talk about banning me till then step off or get hurt.[/b]
    1: its ur fault for having such a weak pass or weak security defense on ur pc.
    And then what? u make turks pissed and they say aq aq sie sie and then what? does that bring ur account back? No.. U wanna 4 stone turks? 4 stone those Biggest Cheaters.. not just any turks...

nfw

Not sure if you know this but i quit ko um like 1 2 years ago. I just got some free time to give back what i had to take when i played.

Ask anyone who played ko diez from ages back. Hell even in the time i quit someone hacked my priest. My rogue got totaly taken wial i was away

Speed

sorry but nobody can be stupid enough to get hacked that many times , either ur too dumb to download keyloggers or u trusted the wrong ppl lol.... oh well i guess there IS ppl that dumb... hehe crazy world

nfw

Na i just pissed off WAY to many people. See i played lagit and payed big for being good at it.You wouldnt beleave how many people where mad at me for having baba shopped stuff and not able to beat me. granted i wasnt the best but i made do with what i had.

TwistTheKnife

Just a heads up if your dead in diez ko orc side you got a 4 stone coming. Now when im not working im on my priest _lordgueri_ 4 stoning people who i think are turks. So if your dead and see me coming better pm me fast or your getting one. Yes i can 30 stone rez im just doing 4 stone to see how many turks i can piss off. So far in my off time of working ive got 402 stones. >: )

<3 felix[/b]
    What a douche.... Whats next? Logging your mage to TP People into golems? GG

tamachan

Na i just pissed off WAY to many people. See i played lagit and payed big for being good at it.You wouldnt beleave how many people where mad at me for having baba shopped stuff and not able to beat me. granted i wasnt the best but i made do with what i had.[/b]
    Nope.. its either ur virus protection sucks or u didnt know u had key loggers and didnt do anything about it.. doesnt matter if u have baba shopped items or whatever.. It matters whether if ur stupid to waste ur time 4 stoning innocent people.

I know u been through alot of shits... theres always people who have worster problems.. no point pissing a few turks off..

So glad to hear you might be making a return Red <3

I will have a good chat with Dan today, see if we can help you out.

*Hugz*

nfw

Im sorry my pass 38DD6988 knudsen1 wtfbbq697788 fuckk22k gh0stinth3s311 where all weak pass&#39;s and my comp getting hacked dosnt happen seeing at the time i was formating ever 2 weeks. Shit i never i never knew hentaikey kelogged my comp to hack my ko account seeing this and that where the ony sites i ever went to.

:0 love dumar yea im probly coming back on red but still going to have fun with my priest.

Banned

Pissing off turks is fun no matter what style you do it in.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast