Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

ladies and gentalman

This is a discussion on ladies and gentalman within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Nvm.. do whatever u want.. this is why ko is crappy and turks are angry... whatever i say wont help ...
Page: 2

tamachan

Nvm.. do whatever u want.. this is why ko is crappy and turks are angry... whatever i say wont help anyway..
    Soon u will just be known as the Baba Shopping easily hacked little 4 stoning noob...

nfw

Lol soon ill be known as the same i always was the lagit person who was to nice. This is why ko is crap and turks are mad.LOL i played ko way the fuck back when RC was the only human clan with capes. If my memory serves turks came and fucked it up.

I will introduce him into the Turkish community and show him just how good caring and fun alot of the Turkish players can be. I promise if I have my way Red4Eva will be a changed man by the time I am finished with him!

Obsidian

wow turks have drove yet another guy insane..

Banned

Nvm.. do whatever u want.. this is why ko is crappy and turks are angry... whatever i say wont help anyway..
    Soon u will just be known as the Baba Shopping easily hacked little 4 stoning noob... [/b]
    I would be angry if I was a turk too. :mellow:

nfw

Granted there is alot of turkish people i liked back then but still the 10% that i knew wasnt enough to keep the other 90% from pissing me off.

tamachan

Yep and soon u will piss everyone including the turks off soon 1 of us will 4 stone u too or hack u
    bye :P

nfw

4 stone me all you want haha sorry i usaly punch out and get the exp back before any rezer would get to me.You would do me a favor. Go forth and hack me and prove everything i sead right i dare you. Just prove me right agen.

lime

I used to do that all the time when i was n00b, i nvr realised there was anything after 4 stones though, thought i was saving people from using their 60% scrolls.

always wondered why people who scream and shout at me haha

but tbh going out and 4 stoning people all night seems a bit of a waste of time.....

little kid gone crazy ohh my ohh my a new chaptor to the diez drama book

nfw

So was playing wow but i played wow after i quit ko. So instead of dealing with 25 people i couldnt stand. I can go out have fun and hear people bitch.

Shurt sould start that agen if i can aid in a new chapter it would be sweet.

tamachan

4 stone me all you want haha sorry i usaly punch out and get the exp back before any rezer would get to me.You would do me a favor. Go forth and hack me and prove everything i sead right i dare you. Just prove me right agen.[/b]
    i dont have to prove ur wrong just look at what everyone is saying all i want is u to not 4 stone people and get a life or do something with that time rezzing people 4 stone.. go ride a bicycle.. go watch a awsome movie.. go out with friends.. or start again and play new server in ko Or Work on ur english im not gonna 4 stone u do what u want i wont stand in ur way, i just hope u will realise something after rezzing tons of turk 4 stones
    Edit: u can say that u have a life or anything u can have better things than me or whatever i just want u to be happy and not 4 stone anyone but those biggest cheaters.

try ressing 30 stones ppl that died in cs town and were afk or something xD

nfw

dude i work all day i mean from 7am to 8-9 pm why would i want to ride a bike after busting me ass all day. Come on yea my spelling is bad but in my line of work i dont need to spell.

tamachan

dude i work all day i mean from 7am to 8-9 pm why would i want to ride a bike after busting me ass all day. Come on yea my spelling is bad but in my line of work i dont need to spell.[/b]
    good i can see that ur a hard working man people like u dont have to waste time 4 stoning people ^_^ u already pissed them off with ur money

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast