Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Ladies and Gentlamen Felix has left the building

This is a discussion on Ladies and Gentlamen Felix has left the building within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Thx for the time u took care of me in ur clan. Damn alot of GG´s in Outcasted. I know ...
Page: 6

Morghana

Thx for the time u took care of me in ur clan. Damn alot of GG´s in Outcasted. I know I wanted to leave, but nothing is the same as Outcasted. After talking with some old clannies, I just wanted to stay with you all. But almost all have joined other clans it seems hard to reunite them all

Again thx Felix.

all are leaving :/ i dont know what feel. i dont know1 of the leavers ingame or irl. but its sad to see that guys which had fun on this fkin game leave coz "turkey"

ima swiss from now
    18 years in switzerland should be enough time to be a swiss.

cya felix, no matter you know me or otherways

petsmar2

bb kittie cat
    gl in real life

T-Mac

=[

gl in irl...u and doc are pwnage :wub:

Mario

b4 i meet u i tought that u r a fag. now i know u and i know i was wrong... so im sad that u r leavin now

<3

nfw

I almost cryed knowing you left but then i remembered.Its for the best and that you accomplished everything that could be in this game.My hats off you you m8 welcome to the world without ko.Id tose you a beer if i could but damn net lan wire is to small lol

ooAciDDreamZoo

TOOK YA LONG NUFF..........!!!!!!!.........lol........:-)

Banned

What the fuck is happening, EVERYTIME i download a movie. 1 day or 1 hour later i see a gay ass post about them leaving

Fuck stop putting out videos that rox, then say you are leaving it is gay

Gl in Real life

gl in real life, rich bisch

xXTankerXx & Stabby Senior Member

omg i dont believe it , well in a way i do i understand why ur leaving , there are way to many turks killing it 4 everyone in KO these days and they thrive on spamming chat causing lag , scamming people , haxing other hard work they have done on there chars etc etc etc , but there are a few nice turks , anywayz felix enuf of that dribble gl m8 in your future in whatever u may do, it will be sad to see you go mate

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456