lag + dc all the frikkin time

This is a discussion on lag + dc all the frikkin time within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I just started on CWest couple days ago and .. ..dunno if it is because of that this server is ...
Page: 1

Ancient Tribesman Moderator Darken's Avatar
    In deep d4rk forest, with thick mists is something valuable hidden.The Village of Golden Tribesman

Angry

I just started on CWest couple days ago and ..

..dunno if it is because of that this server is played by people from many regions, not like other servers where majority there are one region (turkey), but on carnac west Im having lags and DC's way too often. I see other people in game lagging and dcing too. I can perfectly compare that to other servers where Im playing too and its very stable there compared to Cwest. I wonder if this sh1t is just temporary, or we will be having it here all the time, therefor its not much point for me to play on this server.

Lag >.>

Lizi

Haha you can all kiss my butt, im being a video game designer so im never quitting games. Im not wasteing my life either, im doing homework[/b]
    now i bet u a 100$ this isnt the topic u wanted to post this replay on :P

In deep d4rk forest, with thick mists is something valuable hidden.The Village of Golden Tribesman

now i bet u a 100$ this isnt the topic u wanted to post this replay on :P[/b]
    +1

I think I wouldn't mind kissing your butt tho

+1

I think I wouldn't mind kissing your butt tho [/b]
    Btw, your sick Darken xD

Still cant believe you still play Bera, so curropted there :X

Banned

Btw, your sick Darken xD

Still cant believe you still play Bera, so curropted there :X[/b]
    old servers are so curropted now, such as: cypher, diez,ares, bera, olympia... too many people got nice items illegaly. Some people thinks that they're really pro players, but those items're common over there..

old servers now suck. why? I went to ares and I saw noob warriors lvls 70+ without combo but with inice tems +9 and a nice shell +9.. but he was so patetic like some others players too, but not everyone.

btw west it's not lag as far I know =x

am playing, but only a little, but yeah old servers are corrupted especially beramus.
    btw dont blame lag, as I know u were hypnotized by my sig when posting that about kissing ur butt :P

am playing, but only a little, but yeah old servers are corrupted especially beramus.
    btw dont blame lag, as I know u were hypnotized by my sig when posting that about kissing ur butt :P[/b]

I was distracted by your noobness. <_<