Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Is KO worth coming back to?

This is a discussion on Is KO worth coming back to? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I actually find the experience of leveling and pking pretty fun, but the most fun aspect of the game for ...
Page: 1

Default Is KO worth coming back to?

I actually find the experience of leveling and pking pretty fun, but the most fun aspect of the game for me would be the anvil and merchanting. Is there any good KO private server or is official KO worth coming back for? EUKO or USKO? im talking about without babashopping. is it possible to make ur money normally? like the game was intended rather than supporting botters that just end up hacking you?

Try Oldschool Ko. I heard good things about it on the forum and also go through this thread and you will get some more opinions about how worth is coming back.

This is the official oldschool KO thread

bump anyone else?

idk , if ur a good reseller and upgrade , u could try Euko.

it getting more active now and not everyone walks with +9 / +10.. ( sure some with +9 but not like usko everyone.. )

Banned Senior Member

KO is dead man. If you even want to have a slight bit of fun, you better find a 'decent' private servers. Nowadays even finding a good priv serv is hard.

Quote Originally Posted by WrongTarget View Post

it getting more active now and not everyone walks with +9 / +10.. ( sure some with +9 but not like usko everyone.. )
    I play C-West and I only have ONE ítem +9 and I'm the second best geared priest in the server.
    Stop talking through your arse pls

PS: that will change on tuesday though LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by wargrim View Post
    I play C-West and I only have ONE ítem +9 and I'm the second best geared priest in the server.

Since when priests need +9 items anyway? +8 Krowaz and +8 shield + hammer are good enough lawl.

please dont be adi 2, there is TONS of +9/10 items used by those who are still active in CZ at CW.... Not mention what will happend after merge

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    Since when priests need +9 items anyway? +8 Krowaz and +8 shield + hammer are good enough lawl.
    /sigh
    exactly my point. same applies to melees and mages
    Quote Originally Posted by regiss View Post
    please dont be adi 2, there is TONS of +9/10 items used by those who are still active in CZ at CW.... Not mention what will happend after merge
    actually YOU don't be adi 2. :P
    Not saying there isn't. because there are lots. I'm just saying saying not everyone has those ítems.

/sigh
    exactly my point. same applies to melees and mages
    Except that melees using +9s hit more than regular ppl using +8s.. Priest with +9 shield and hammer compared to +8 shield and hammer have almost no difference was what I meant. Mages using +9 staff.. Probably like a little dmg difference but not sure how much. For tanking purpose shield and hammer +8 should do it just like for priests.

/sigh

actually YOU don't be adi 2. :P
    Not saying there isn't. because there are lots. I'm just saying saying not everyone has those ítems.
    who said everyone has those items ? enough that 80% of the people running around in CZ have those items.. not those noobs reselling +7 shit all the time in moradon

so actually you just said "you are right regiss, i was wrong but i want to add that *blablab shit nobody wants to hear**

so how long would it take to resell / grind to level 80-83 with decent gear? and what items do u guys reccomend to resell?

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Member

Hey i just came back after a while to forums here... but i was pointing my comeback into private server scene tho
    i see those merges of usko could be very interested... just thinking... its too much money to join from zero... i guess not sure..

Quote Originally Posted by Diver View Post
    who said everyone has those items ? enough that 80% of the people running around in CZ have those items.. not those noobs reselling +7 shit all the time in moradon

so actually you just said "you are right regiss, i was wrong but i want to add that *blablab shit nobody wants to hear**
    Quote Originally Posted by WrongTarget View Post

Now I don't know if you're just too fucking stupid and a lameass troll, your head's so up your arse that it's choking yourself and you missed which post i replied to, or you can't read for shit. pls do enlighten us
    Last edited by wargrim; 08-12-2013 at 06:18 PM.
    bergbram25 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    Except that melees using +9s hit more than regular ppl using +8s.. Priest with +9 shield and hammer compared to +8 shield and hammer have almost no difference was what I meant. Mages using +9 staff.. Probably like a little dmg difference but not sure how much. For tanking purpose shield and hammer +8 should do it just like for priests.
    I haven't really measured it and I'm sure it's not the same as you just said. But still I think it does make a difference. For example when I'm duffed the strongest human warrior spams me for 1.2k - 1.5k vs 2.0 -2.4k on priest with +7 krowaz and +7 gab.

anyways this wasn't about this differences you mention. This was only me saying that NOT EVERYONE rolls with +9/+10 as someone who doesn't play my server lied about.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast