Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Lag during csws

This is a discussion on Lag during csws within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; put it this way blahblah, i thought the vent was going to crash and many peoples headphones were going to ...
Page: 10

wraith86

put it this way blahblah, i thought the vent was going to crash and many peoples headphones were going to break from how loud everyone was screaming at the end

They way you say it here it sounds like you say we dont have any rof+3 in CLAN BANK, but that we do have one in the clan. This isnt true, we dont have any rof+3 in clan at all. <--- fact

I wasnt 100% sure of what the deal with you leaving clan was, but I just remember being told that you and sander had some kind of beef back then, but only between you and him though, not any of the other members. I know many ppl in our clan including myself think your a cool guy though, so dont take any offense of anything im posting here. We`re both just backing up our clans and correcting any bullshit being thrown from the other side I guess :P[/b]

No offence taken, just tring to correct the shit see you in game

Virtus

Cheers Blah

put it this way blahblah, i thought the vent was going to crash and many peoples headphones were going to break from how loud everyone was screaming at the end [/b]
    i think people did actually dc from all the yelling and crap.

maybe lag because so much ppl in that map with so much catas and crap?

put it this way blahblah, i thought the vent was going to crash and many peoples headphones were going to break from how loud everyone was screaming at the end [/b]
    dam homie that must of felt great for the next one lets make it another superbowl win then hehehehe ))))))))))

Cheers Blah [/b]
    cheers virtus )))))))))

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910