Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Lag during csws

This is a discussion on Lag during csws within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ruthless got castle.. lol I think vindi needs a ally now But didnt they say they wanted more of a ...
Page: 3

Banned

ruthless got castle.. lol

I think vindi needs a ally now
    But didnt they say they wanted more of a challenge and i can garuntee they had one

i loved the lag, especially the part where you see a midget mage called Polish_Master (i think thats the name) run through closed doors...[/b]
    Radical ftw...Bugged isiloon and looks like they bug CSW

better not do that or TRACTATUS will have a big cry about it to you :P :lol:[/b]
    ill just do what you all do

its right or aint it? who got the castle?^^[/b]
    lol you sound like you were holding it through the whole csw
    lucky

ill just do what you all do
    lol you sound like you were holding it through the whole csw
    lucky[/b]
    I'm sorry but vind did take it back a lot of times, and honestly the hydroelectric plants are loving your catabugging topics.

In the end the majority of the server can enjoy their loss, because well denied by fate?

well, since it has already come to bug abuse...

im a little hazy with bugs in Castle Seige War myself, but im just curious, i thought u actually had to be inside the crystal room to attack the crystal and not outside?

and also since we on bug abuse, lets bring in LDP to this, how's chemistt going?, he tell you how he managed to get all the way into the inner castle area near inn with all doors closed? ill tell you, the little fucker used blink to jump through doors, and yes ive spoken to a gm(CaliMaestro) about it, and yes it is bug abuse.

UnnamedByMazek

Radical ftw...Bugged isiloon and looks like they bug CSW[/b]
    What lol we bugged isilioon and now CSW? hahaahahhahahahahahah the best joke u own all

I'm sorry but vind did take it back a lot of times, and honestly the hydroelectric plants are loving your catabugging topics.

In the end the majority of the server can enjoy their loss, because well denied by fate?[/b]

You can't be serious. You're egos are seriously going to get the better of you. And it's not your whole clan that has an inflated ego. Over the past week we have had a few pm's from your clan members telling us they don't agree with what your "council" is doing. Don't bother asking me for names because I'm not going to cause problems for the few people in Vindi/Ruthless that know your days are numbered holding the castle. And if you don't believe me I honestly couldn't care less.

Let me ask you this...Have you ever let Ruthless hold the castle before? If you have I have never seen it. Yeah Vindi did take the castle back a few times, not alot, but how many other clans held the castle? More than Vindi did I can assure you that. Honestly, the fact that Ruthless has the castle this week shows the downfall of Vindictive holding onto the castle.

I'm not at all upset with how things went this CSW. So don't think I am bitter about anything here. You guys wanted a fight in CSW and now you have one. So we'll see what happens next weekend. Good Luck.

You can't be serious. You're egos are seriously going to get the better of you. And it's not your whole clan that has an inflated ego. Over the past week we have had a few pm's from your clan members telling us they don't agree with what your "council" is doing. Don't bother asking me for names because I'm not going to cause problems for the few people in Vindi/Ruthless that know your days are numbered holding the castle. And if you don't believe me I honestly couldn't care less.

Let me ask you this...Have you ever let Ruthless hold the castle before? If you have I have never seen it. Yeah Vindi did take the castle back a few times, not alot, but how many other clans held the castle? More than Vindi did I can assure you that. Honestly, the fact that Ruthless has the castle this week shows the downfall of Vindictive holding onto the castle.

I'm not at all upset with how things went this CSW. So don't think I am bitter about anything here. You guys wanted a fight in CSW and now you have one. So we'll see what happens next weekend. Good Luck.[/b]
    We have inflated ego's, pot calling kettle black? I'm not going to bother arguing here with you because it's not my place.

Just enjoy csw next week, loose once again and repeat thankyou.

We have inflated ego's pot calling kettle black?[/b]
    Lol ya u do. And how are our ego's inflated? Please inform me.

Didn't you say "In the end the majority of the server can enjoy their loss, because well denied by fate?" So does that mean Vindictive can also enjoy their loss? And once you do lose the castle it will be interesting to see which clan you go to next for an alliance. Do you really think anyone would ally with you guys again? You treat other people as if they are trash matt. You guys don't own the server.

Lol ya u do. And how are our ego's inflated? Please inform me.

Didn't you say "In the end the majority of the server can enjoy their loss, because well denied by fate?" So does that mean Vindictive can also enjoy their loss?[/b]
    technically we're the same clan and last time I checked if your clan wins so do you?, so I'd call it a scrape through the finish line.

And look, I'm not going to discuss why I have that opinion because it's not fit for a public forum.

Banned

What lol we bugged isilioon and now CSW? hahaahahhahahahahahah the best joke u own all [/b]
    Yep, before you deny it .. were you there? and i never said radical bugged CSW.

Let me ask you this...Have you ever let Ruthless hold the castle before? If you have I have never seen it. Yeah Vindi did take the castle back a few times, not alot, but how many other clans held the castle? More than Vindi did I can assure you that. Honestly, the fact that Ruthless has the castle this week shows the downfall of Vindictive holding onto the castle.[/b]
    Ruthless has had the castle before. I played on dannys warrior when ruthless had castle.

its right or aint it? who got the castle?^^[/b]
    lucky is the word, its not like oH yeah owned owned gay shit.. its more like oh shit last 30 seconds = lucky . It's more realilstic to think of it as in flip a coin and guess who is going to get it, or a scramble and who ends up on top when the buzzer goes off.

more than all, the best CSW i have seen i think ever. Vindi had their ally come to the rescue. gg

lucky is the word, its not like oH yeah owned owned gay shit.. its more like oh shit last 30 seconds = lucky . It's more realilstic to think of it as in flip a coin and guess who is going to get it, or a scramble and who ends up on top when the buzzer goes off.

more than all, the best CSW i have seen i think ever. Vindi had their ally come to the rescue. gg[/b]
    lol ruth aren't an ally we're the same clan. Different names but same standards I respect every member of ruthless

lol ruth aren't an ally we're the same clan. Different names but same standards I respect every member of ruthless [/b]

yeah that is what vindi can *say* but according to how the rules are set on how the game is, they are ally, ITs different in what you consider to your perspective, but according to KO you are ally's... but i get your point i was specifically talking about how the game is, not how your views on "we are same clan"

so what next is to this game, people that are human and orc say they are *same clan*?

UnnamedByMazek

more than all, the best CSW i have seen i think ever. Vindi had their ally come to the rescue. gg[/b]
    yea that's true....nothing else

ok, so ya'll wanna talk about luck huh?

you're all lucky those 2 mages bug abused to get in castle and caused us to chase them around the back area so they didnt tp their parties to crystal room, do you honestly think most of the people who went over that ladder truck would have survived if we had our 2 cata parties and 1 pk party in the outer castle area? sure some would have probably made it, but the amount that actually did make it wouldnt have. so maybe you should thank Polish_Master and Chemistt for their efforts...

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast