Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Lag during csws

This is a discussion on Lag during csws within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; As much as people don't expect it from me, I honestly DONT GIVE A SHIT, and just want to say ...
Page: 5

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

As much as people don't expect it from me, I honestly DONT GIVE A SHIT, and just want to say two words.

FLAME ON.

Banned

As much as people don't expect it from me, I honestly DONT GIVE A SHIT, and just want to say two words.

FLAME ON.[/b]
    You suck Jew!

I was about to post something long, typed it, deleted it, and noticed if I did, it would only make this post even more stupid than it is now.
    Went from "lags in castle seige war" to who is the best. So sick and tired of this bullshit drama. If BC or ANY other clan won, none of this would be written, in fact, might of been even worse. People would probably be typing up some shit about "Finally, Vindictive out of castle", meanwhile it takes the entire Ares server to try and get 2 clan's down. Yet still failed. And you call this revenge aye...? All for some stupid 1.5gb or less. Pitiful

Sure we won by luck, but i'd like to see ANY clan in Ares defend it like we did, we broke the alliance purposely to get fights like these every week and maybe our days are numbered but no other clan has even clan to the organization to keep the castle for longer than a week so we'll be able to take it back the following week easily.

And what does gear have to do with ANYTHING in csw? idiot lol.

Anyway, tough luck to the 13 or so clans who tried to take it from us, come again next week [img]style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif[/img]
    [/b]

defend? xD about 6-7 different clans got the crystal, how were u defending it? and what does gear have to do with CSW ........ wow......sad

You sir are absolutely retarded. We have been defending the castle for quite a long time now. We have the castle, and when csw day comes, we defend the castle from other clans coming to capture it. Thats obviously called defending the castle, you moron.

Not gonna say anything about above posts, cept u guys gotta learn to chill out and quit making more drama for yourselves. Even though its none of ur business, but no we don't have any rofs+3 or whatever in clan bank but we do have the new ultima pendant, we got lucky with a boss event.

But anyways thanks all for coming, it was probably the funnest war since the first one on MYKO back on the test server with the top clans on the server. *REAL* OneKnightStand ftw, not the fake one that came to USKO.

And no Ruthless will never be a sub clan as u call it DrDuran, subclans never work out, I'm sure u figured that out already with BCInc. Most of us played this game long enough to know no one wants to join a sub clan for that reason alone, ur a sub, u have little to no rights as a regular member.

well, since it has already come to bug abuse...

im a little hazy with bugs in Castle Seige War myself, but im just curious, i thought u actually had to be inside the crystal room to attack the crystal and not outside? and also since we on bug abuse, lets bring in LDP to this, how's chemistt going?, he tell you how he managed to get all the way into the inner castle area near inn with all doors closed? ill tell you, the little fucker used blink to jump through doors, and yes ive spoken to a gm(CaliMaestro) about it, and yes it is bug abuse.[/b]
    Really outside the crystal room some of Vindi spent some time outside the room shooting catapult from outside and also saw other right before they die use a cata key and get tpd from ruthless and Vindi, but i guess thats ok. Because as you all said your the best on ares and everyone else suks. I found it to be a fun war like old times untill All the mouths started running saying that rest on ares can suk it. To make a statement that all clans in ares were Against Vindi and Ruth was right for the first 5 min who else we supposed to be against? after that things changed up. All clans wasn't their either. I give congrats to those that knew not to talk smack and to take their win.

wraith86

Let me ask you this...Have you ever let Ruthless hold the castle before? If you have I have never seen it. Yeah Vindi did take the castle back a few times, not alot, but how many other clans held the castle? More than Vindi did I can assure you that. Honestly, the fact that Ruthless has the castle this week shows the downfall of Vindictive holding onto the castle.[/b]
    Ruthless is an extension to Vindictive NOT a subclan, Ruthless IS Vindictive, they have the same benefits as Vindictive except for being able to town in delos and their cape is gray rather than blue, the reason for this is that Vindictive donates NP and Ruthless doesnt. The leaders of Vindictive run Ruthless(if i havent made this point already) so "letting" them hold the castle is irrelevant. The same clan holds the castle, nothing beyond the image has changed.

Not gonna say anything about above posts, cept u guys gotta learn to chill out and quit making more drama for yourselves. Even though its none of ur business, but no we don't have any rofs+3 or whatever in clan bank but we do have the new ultima pendant, we got lucky with a boss event.

But anyways thanks all for coming, it was probably the funnest war since the first one on MYKO back on the test server with the top clans on the server. *REAL* OneKnightStand ftw, not the fake one that came to USKO.

And no Ruthless will never be a sub clan as u call it DrDuran, subclans never work out, I'm sure u figured that out already with BCInc. Most of us played this game long enough to know no one wants to join a sub clan for that reason alone, ur a sub, u have little to no rights as a regular member.[/b]
    Oh to my understanding their was a rof+3 in your clan bank, but that's besides the point, that point was to state the fact that your clan is well geared and works hard for what you get, not a flame.

Thats how your clan decides to team up thats ok. Your clan figured out how to strategically make a powerhouse and change the game, its working . Your perspective is scewed on same clan, What you claim is different than what the game truely allows you to concretely state. Why does KO not allow you to have all the members in one clan? why the different colored capes? why the different clan symbol? --what technically does that mean?-- So basically until KO changes its rules thats my understanding. What Vindi/ruthless decides how their alliance is as equals is decided how you all make it. But to get off your deontological reasoning, I just wanted to say thats why its different.

The king. Senior Member

we won wieeeee

Pino

the topic is about the lag in csw, but all day the servers were laggy.
    ppl who are attacking vindi/ruth just cant stand their lose.
    and telling their days are numbered well just show that by taking the castle.
    for now just accept your lose and try next week again.

Virtus

Best part of CSW thingy is to read forums after the siege. All those flaming ppl, I love it.
    crymeariver

Da Camel Senior Member Killing spree's Avatar

we won wieeeee [/b]
    i actually lol'd at that

the topic is about the lag in csw, but all day the servers were laggy.
    ppl who are attacking vindi/ruth just cant stand their lose.
    and telling their days are numbered well just show that by taking the castle.
    for now just accept your lose and try next week again.[/b]
    totally agree on that

I actually like it how every member of Vindictive is now stating, only now when they have the Castle that Vindictive is Ruthless, same clan, blah blah

congratz guiz, well organized, till next time

The king. Senior Member

I actually like it how every member of Vindictive is now stating, only now when they have the Castle that Vindictive is Ruthless, same clan, blah blah

congratz guiz, well organized, till next time[/b]
    yes hopefully there will be this many ppl here next time also, iwould love it.

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast