Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast

Lag during csws

This is a discussion on Lag during csws within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I actually like it how every member of Vindictive is now stating, only now when they have the Castle that ...
Page: 6

I actually like it how every member of Vindictive is now stating, only now when they have the Castle that Vindictive is Ruthless, same clan, blah blah

congratz guiz, well organized, till next time[/b]
    out of curiousity, when did we say otherwise to that?

out of curiousity, when did we say otherwise to that?[/b]
    you never said anywhere that vind+ruth were the same clan, only now when they have the castle, its ass kissing time

Why would we ass kiss? It's not like they're going anywhere. Your making yourself look pretty retarded no offense ;\

Aymeric

Stupid flamme topic

Aymeric

Stupid flamme topic

Why would we ass kiss? ;\[/b]

that just sounds tasty! what kind?

RUTHLESS OWNS [/b]
    just luck:P

I stole the castle

Kranitnova

i cant really jugde the lag now in csw but i can see why they complain over lag in there cause csw is the only fun or challenging part of the game now for them since all they ever do in CZ is run around wiht minimum 3 CS lvl 80 priest and think they are major skilled by this. For me it takes the fun out of pk if i meet them. But hey do what u want i bet its fun for u guys.

~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar

diez is usally good sometimes shitty but hey im shure all servers like that? :huh:

LeoBuff

I actually like it how every member of Vindictive is now stating, only now when they have the Castle that Vindictive is Ruthless, same clan, blah blah

congratz guiz, well organized, till next time[/b]
    cap, thats the biggest bullshit u ever said, sry to say it, i like you a lot, you are a good guy, but you seriously said something really wrong...

Why would we ass kiss? It's not like they're going anywhere. Your making yourself look pretty retarded no offense ;\[/b]
    non taken

i dont say you're not the same clan, how you say, but now, only now when they hold the castle, now i see ppl from Vindictive empheizeing that you're the same clan

enuff about this... you won vindictive won, by a hart beat

till next time

~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar

kinda of topic :lol:

ZeIda

rof+3 in clan bank made me laugh. lol. we never had a rof higher then +0 in clan bank, acctually I dont think we ever had any unique higher then +0 in clan bank cause all gets handed out at +0 :P
    I guess this is just the way its always going to be in ko... when clan A is better then clan B, clan B will find some lame excuse of why clan A beat them. (most of the time it will be fake statements about items, babashopping, duping etc.)
    Alot of ppl in Vindictive & Ruthless have good items, thats true, but there is alot of ppl that have better. (cough new ldp recruits, pc, rw, revivalofhonor, osmanl1 etc)

alper15

no problem ~~

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast