Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast

Lag during csws

This is a discussion on Lag during csws within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; How bad is it on other servers, because this is getting ridiculous. How on earth can people defend against masses ...
Page: 7

How bad is it on other servers, because this is getting ridiculous. How on earth can people defend against masses when the lag spikes cause 20 people to teleport into the crystal room.[/b]
    Maybe this is God's way of telling you to go back to sleep because people in our timezone aren't meant to be awake at such ridiculous time on Sunday morning!

Banned

I actually like it how every member of Vindictive is now stating, only now when they have the Castle that Vindictive is Ruthless, same clan, blah blah

congratz guiz, well organized, till next time[/b]
    Dude, not even half of vindic/ruthless has posted :lol: And they always been called the same clan.

you never said anywhere that vind+ruth were the same clan, only now when they have the castle, its ass kissing time[/b]
    Ass kissing time? What the hell you talking about? Vindictive needs ruthless just as ruthless needs Vindictive. So they have merged to be 1 big clan. Do you understand? Like i said in a previous reply, i played on the leader of ruthless (dannys warrior) when they had the castle.

I am not sure but didn't yall use to switch who owns it? Did R2K ever have castle?

cap, thats the biggest bullshit u ever said, sry to say it, i like you a lot, you are a good guy, but you seriously said something really wrong...[/b]
    Thats cap_own? aka blazinbaba? If so hes a scammer and scammed sundevil

oke lets see,i could qoute alot of ppl that said:Ruthlees got lucky on the last sec,and we would rather that Infinity would get it but i got no time to find those again,what i realy wana say is u guys dont understand how clan run's,from my prospective Ruthlees/Vindi is a clan who prefer items rof's+3 etc insted of good people who playes like family.
    that is not what clan is about, i know Robs,d3stiny left BC for Vindi,and i dont hate them its their dissision to do WTF they want but i heard and i see it alot how ur clan runs didnt like it much dont get me wrong i got alot of freinds in vindi that we pk,even exp some times,but the way u guys trade freindship/Family for items thats horrible and even silentpwner was in our clan also good guy who wanted to upgrade em self,didnt go so well in BC diffrent time zone etc...

anywayz I DONT HATE VINDI BUT THE WAY YOU GUYS WANA SAY WE ARE THE BEST FACK OFFF, ITS HORRIBLE.

ZeIda

oke lets see,i could qoute alot of ppl that said:Ruthlees got lucky on the last sec,and we would rather that Infinity would get it but i got no time to find those again,what i realy wana say is u guys dont understand how clan run's,from my prospective Ruthlees/Vindi is a clan who prefer items rof's+3 etc insted of good people who playes like family.
    that is not what clan is about, i know Robs,d3stiny left BC for Vindi,and i dont hate them its their dissision to do WTF they want but i heard and i see it alot how ur clan runs didnt like it much dont get me wrong i got alot of freinds in vindi that we pk,even exp some times,but the way u guys trade freindship/Family for items thats horrible and even silentpwner was in our clan also good guy who wanted to upgrade em self,didnt go so well in BC diffrent time zone etc...

anywayz I DONT HATE VINDI BUT THE WAY YOU GUYS WANA SAY WE ARE THE BEST FACK OFFF, ITS HORRIBLE.[/b]
    Im trying to see some kind of purpouse in all of this bullshit but i just cant. We prefer items rof+3 etc instead of good people? We "trade" friendship/family for items? How do you trade friendship for items? Please explain...
    Maybe you are just jealous cause our clan gets more drops in a week then your clan does in a year?
    Ohh and btw we don`t have a single rof+3 in clan

Banned

anywayz I DONT HATE VINDI BUT THE WAY YOU GUYS WANA SAY WE ARE THE BEST FACK OFFF, ITS HORRIBLE.[/b]
    Lol You know NOTHING about how they recruit people so you should keep your mouth shut. Even if you might have been in their clan you still dont know anything about their recruitment. Yes items is a must to have but you dont have to have +2's to join. If that was the case then fivestar and hadinreloaded would have been joined.
    Whats with you BC guys and thinking they have a ROF+3? Like i said want a ROF +3 go ask inferno. Items are handed out basically every week or something like this and their all at +0 from what i know of.

I laugh at people who think of joining them just to earn items because you will have to wait a long time inorder for this to happen

If you think Vindictive sucks then why dont you get best BC party and Vindictive could get their best party and yall clan VS?

I love BC just for the fact they invited me when i was noob. I always looked up to them back in KE. They invited me to PK partys when they were in there level 60's and i only had fucking 480 heal at the time. But i dont know anyone in BC now except for the people i knew before the ventrilo server cut off. But BC has changed i think.

And who are you? Did you buy boris's priest? Is he letting you play it or something? I didn't think boris would allow someone to flaunt his priest name on someones account on ko4life and then they talk shit about other people.

NeronDomitius

LOL, dont talke about something that u really dont understand...

first of all, we consider ourselfs as one of the best clans on ares, i wont say THE BEST, cuz i now that there r few clans that can fight with us without any problems..

about items, well.. we r almost full, both vindictive and ruthless, and considering our position on server, we can demand that our new recruits have fully geared char (+0 uniques minimum), so thay can pk with us cuz we usually tank few partys when we r in cz, so what do i need a priest who is 3 hits in cz?! and i can guarantee that we dont have member that doesnt know his job in pk or exp or farming!! last thing we want in clan is someone skillless, so if u think we have some noob in clan, name it...

LeoBuff

sry dude, but if we rather have people with uniques +3's isntead of good people and friendship, we would have accepted FIVESTAR, beterr, Chemist79, 1likemyspik3, HadinReloaded, cause they all applied for clan...

and for vandy_vs_gator, this is CapTheFreakishOne, from Prophecy...

NeronDomitius

Lol You know NOTHING about how they recruit people so you should keep your mouth shut. Even if you might have been in their clan you still dont know anything about their recruitment. Yes items is a must to have but you dont have to have +2's to join. If that was the case then fivestar and hadinreloaded would have been joined.
    Whats with you BC guys and thinking they have a ROF+3? Like i said want a ROF +3 go ask inferno. Items are handed out basically every week or something like this and their all at +0 from what i know of.

I laugh at people who think of joining them just to earn items because you will have to wait a long time inorder for this to happen

If you think Vindictive sucks then why dont you get best BC party and Vindictive could get their best party and yall clan VS?

I love BC just for the fact they invited me when i was noob. I always looked up to them back in KE. They invited me to PK partys when they were in there level 60's and i only had fucking 480 heal at the time. But i dont know anyone in BC now except for the people i knew before the ventrilo server cut off. But BC has changed i think.
    And who are you? Did you buy boris's priest? Is he letting you play it or something? I didn't think boris would allow someone to flaunt his priest name on someones account on ko4life and then they talk shit about other people.[/b]
    +1

old BC> new BC, i'll never forget the times when boris, gem, vlado, me, silly, liquid and vandy on flatline were pwning cz... :wub:

LOL, dont talke about something that u really dont understand...

first of all, we consider ourselfs as one of the best clans on ares, i wont say THE BEST, cuz i now that there r few clans that can fight with us without any problems..

about items, well.. we r almost full, both vindictive and ruthless, and considering our position on server, we can demand that our new recruits have fully geared char (+0 uniques minimum), so thay can pk with us cuz we usually tank few partys when we r in cz, so what do i need a priest who is 3 hits in cz?! and i can guarantee that we dont have member that doesnt know his job in pk or exp or farming!! last thing we want in clan is someone skillless, so if u think we have some noob in clan, name it...[/b]

1.oke RedBaller quote me where i say you guys got noobs in ur clan.
    2.Vandy i dont remember if u were in BC on human side but i shared acc with xHornX aka david,Nightwhisp is the char i play now
    given from silly i was playing BP_Isengard.

any other questions?

WashingMachine

I`ll ask BC member not to get involved in this anymore as we dont want to start the 3rd world flame war.
    Gratz and good job on keeping the castle Vindi/Ruth, see you next week
    Cheerz

I`ll ask BC member not to get involved in this anymore as we dont want to start the 3rd world flame war.
    Gratz and good job on keeping the castle Vindi/Ruth, see you next week
    Cheerz[/b]

ya i dunno why i did that was stupid by me,anyway i just quoted few ppl told the truth but if u guys saw it as a flame then in apoligize :P

LOL you're a joke.
    First of we do not i will repeat this for u WE DO NOT have any ROF+3 as u typed in the previous post thats just wishfull thinking.
    U dont know anything about us and how vind/Ruth is run if u even had a remote insight into it u wouldnt come here flaming us saying that we dont care about the ppl that join us.

Vind/Ruth is like a big family we depend on eachother and rely on eachother and there has never been a moment where we so called didnt give a shit about the friendships/familys we have in the clan. If it was the way u describe it to be, we wouldnt be much of a clan now would we??

Dont come here saying that BC is any better than us cuz i been in BC and i didnt wanna join back for the exact same reasons as u just accuse us of.

Flo

there will be always rumors about vind/ruthless so its useless 2 defend 1 attitude
    vind have had the castle most of the time it was a lucky ending (for me) but we deserved it most of all

back 2 topic the lags were horrible 2 fight other ppl and i hope itll be better next csw

Thats cap_own? aka blazinbaba? If so hes a scammer and scammed sundevil [/b]
    no

Vladotheelectrik

1st Guys, we got ROF+3 in the bank?? wtf why is no one using it.. let me have it pls

2nd Sason if u read this, please check who left our clan when came and seen how it goes in here, i know Silly and old BC members for long time, and before R2die came orc i was planing to join Bc, but it turned out i joined former R2die aka Vindictive now, and all i can say it was best decision in KO i ever made.

You are talking about way we treat each other and bs, have u ever been in our vent or played with us....
    I m sorry to say it but i have been watching Bc strugle in last 2-3 moths with inviting numeros ppl, which would leave in 2-3 days or a week.. some of your assist would see a random guy in Cz with no clan and here ya go, lets Clan him is that how you do it <_< .. and you even mention something to us, sry that i had to bring this up, but you got no rights to say anything like that

About CSW it was realy fun, and im glad we managed to defend it.

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast