Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

Lag during csws

This is a discussion on Lag during csws within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; 1st Guys, we got ROF+3 in the bank?? wtf why is no one using it.. let me have it pls ...
Page: 8

1st Guys, we got ROF+3 in the bank?? wtf why is no one using it.. let me have it pls

i know Silly and old BC members for long time, and before R2die came orc i was planing to join Bc, but it turned out i joined former R2die aka Vindictive now, and all i can say it was best decision in KO i ever made.

You are talking about way we treat each other and bs, have u ever been in our vent or played with us....
    I m sorry to say it but i have been watching Bc strugle in last 2-3 moths with inviting numeros ppl, which would leave in 2-3 days or a week.. some of your assist would see a random guy in Cz with no clan and here ya go, lets Clan him is that how you do it <_< .. and you even mention something to us, sry that i had to bring this up, but you got no rights to say anything like that

About CSW it was realy fun, and im glad we managed to defend it.[/b]

I have the rof +3 end of story, j/k haha....
    second, vlado before ready2die aka vindictive came orc.. ready2die was not as friendly and family orientated as most of you new members think. I remember self centered, we only give a fuck about ourselves and few members only attitude. * I know this because i was a member for a long time and pulled myself out of clan because of those type of issues. when Warmen/Cooltang become leader is when the real restructuring came into existance and Vindictive became the clan what it is today of course with all your help . (No offence kloud and magicality and other old clannies i offended). enough said end of story.

and about random guy in cz with no name, that is totally wrong, lets not go there (we all have our own recruiting system dont dog what you might not know about.
    and with you making acusations about all of us as clan, stick to specific names not catogorize whole BC. Thanks bro.

and for the peeps that say old bc is better than new bc. seems like you know exactly how bc was then and know everything what goes on today. or you have no idea whats going on and base your opinion on rumors of whats going on........ Good Job for knowing everything and having the exact information that we have being full fledged BC members. All I know is when i cam orc at lvl 77. The clan I entered into was BC and they have been the best clan I have ever been in. We all have our point of views and own stories, So what is the big deal. tell your story and keep it a story, not a flame, thanks.

-

LOL you&#39;re a joke.
    First of we do not i will repeat this for u WE DO NOT have any ROF+3 as u typed in the previous post thats just wishfull thinking.
    U dont know anything about us and how vind/Ruth is run if u even had a remote insight into it u wouldnt come here flaming us saying that we dont care about the ppl that join us.

Vind/Ruth is like a big family we depend on eachother and rely on eachother and there has never been a moment where we so called didnt give a shit about the friendships/familys we have in the clan. If it was the way u describe it to be, we wouldnt be much of a clan now would we??

Dont come here saying that BC is any better than us cuz i been in BC and i didnt wanna join back for the exact same reasons as u just accuse us of.[/b]

Lance,i dunno if u got even the right to talk BS like that you of all ppl who said and i qoute ::Lance:: : one of the reaons i leave BC is i dont like being in the same clan with xSoulKeeperx so u better keep ur mouth shut and i didnt flame vindi at all i only said that i dont like how their clan thinks about drops,and how you guys run this game
    ur making it sound like u joind to vindicitve to look for items and not a clan to play with,maybe now ur all oke with gear,items
    but i will never forget how u said one of the reasons im leaving the clan is i dont like soul so dont try to hide lance.

The king. Senior Member

Lance,i dunno if u got even the right to talk BS like that you of all ppl who said and i qoute ::Lance:: : one of the reaons i leave BC is i dont like being in the same clan with xSoulKeeperx so u better keep ur mouth shut and i didnt flame vindi at all i only said that i dont like how their clan thinks about drops,and how you guys run this game
    ur making it sound like u joind to vindicitve to look for items and not a clan to play with,maybe now ur all oke with gear,items
    but i will never forget how u said one of the reasons im leaving the clan is i dont like soul so dont try to hide lance.[/b]
    why should he shut up if you dont?.

why should he shut up if you dont?.[/b]
    what is it to ya ur lance?no, trying to earn some ko4life points?if ur in Ruthlees dosent mean ur part of Lance u lil BABA

Da Camel Senior Member Killing spree's Avatar

YOU SHOULD ALL SHUT UP, ill better start i think :unsure: w/e

Anyway, Vindi/Ruthless aint a clan, its a family,
    idc what you all say about it, cause we are a part of the family, you guys aint.
    Now ppl will say, wel i was in it but i left and blah blah blah,
    Well here is something new for you all: Times change
    if you had stayed you would have noticed.

Im probably the lowested geared/lvl/np&#39;d guy in the clan, but i dont give a damn. ( ROF +3 plýs )
    If you ever came in a channel with me on ventrilo while im "having my day" you would think
    i have a mental disorder. But thats how i really like it, just having fun on ventrilo speakin about everything that pups up,
    even playing linerider :huh:
    actually Fuk the game. Ill leave the game any day, but i would never leave Vindi. They are in my heart, same like OldieS.

If you flame me for this for freaking 20 years , it wouldn&#39;t change a single fuk about it.

I love Vindi/Ruth, I love the ppl in it (even the guys h34r: ), I love the organisation, I love everything in it.
    :wub: Vindi / Ruth :wub:

Greetz Killing

ZeIda

i didnt flame vindi at all i only said that i dont like how their clan thinks about drops,and how you guys run this game[/b]
    Aka your jealous? Whats wrong with farming to get drops? :huh:

second, vlado before ready2die aka vindictive came orc.. ready2die was not as friendly and family orientated as most of you new members think. I remember self centered, we only give a fuck about ourselves and few members only attitude. * I know this because i was a member for a long time and pulled myself out of clan because of those type of issues. when Warmen/Cooltang become leader is when the real restructuring came into existance and Vindictive became the clan what it is today of course with all your help . (No offence kloud and magicality and other old clannies i offended). enough said end of story.[/b]
    Why does anyone have to care much about ppl that doesnt concern them at all?
    And I thought you left/got kicked (dont remember) because of problems with Sander, isnt that right? At least thats what Ive been told.
    However, I got to know these guys when they were still humans and I was playing a little bit on Lotusflower, I joined them for pk sometimes and popped into their vent and everyone was really friendly imo. And I dont think there were any BIG changes when r2d disbanded & new clans were made except for new name and leader, theres been like half a year or more though (dont remember acctually :P) and its pretty much the same except the clan has growed a little over the last months. And tbh I liked r2d more then vindictive (dont get me wrong though, vindictive owns too :P), so I dunno why you talk about r2d as not friendly... thats just me though.

Aka your jealous? Whats wrong with farming to get drops?
    .[/b]
    aka not jealous im geting drops here 2,i meants something else didnt mean that u guys get drops aka something i dont want to open things about it.

ZeIda

aka not jealous im geting drops here 2,i meants something else didnt mean that u guys get drops aka something i dont want to open things about it.[/b]
    You said you dont like the way our clan think about drops. So how do we think about drops? That its cool to get drops, so we farm for them? Yeah I totally see what you dont like about it..

BB i said i dont want to open it.........

but i will never forget how u said one of the reasons im leaving the clan is i dont like soul so dont try to hide lance.[/b]
    r u freaking joking me??? when the hell did i say that?? as i remember soulkeeper was in PC when i was in BC so stop your bullshitting damn faggot. Soulkeeper is a good friend of mine never had anything against him and never will i known him far longer than i known any of the BC members except silly that is.
    And about the gear if memory suits me right i had great gear when i joined so dont even make it that it was only for that purpose cuz i never cared for gear.
    I was doing around 70 bosses a week before i joined BC so u shouldnt even come here saying i joined Vindi for the gear. After i quit playing a friend of mine came back and started playing with me on my char for a bout 2 months at that point i didnt have any clan but he had some friends in Vindi and so did i which is the main reason we joined there.

And for your info I left BC in good manners when i quit the reason why i didnt wanna join is something u dont have a clue about and no it had nothign to do with Soulkeeper.

BB i said i dont want to open it.........[/b]
    you dont want to open it because you&#39;re speaking shit about what you dont know? :huh:

Banned

r u freaking joking me??? when the hell did i say that?? as i remember soulkeeper was in PC when i was in BC so stop your bullshitting damn faggot. Soulkeeper is a good friend of mine never had anything against him and never will i known him far longer than i known any of the BC members except silly that is.[/b]
    Uh..
    Wrong, what about Gemcaster

noop baba :P

Uh..
    Wrong, what about Gemcaster

noop baba :P[/b]
    Well i dont count him through BC. I got to know Gemcaster from Refugee when i was 1 of the leaders and he joined BC after i disbanded my own clan which he was a part of. He has trully been 1 of the best guys i got to know in the game and always been around in the same clans as me.

and with you making acusations about all of us as clan, stick to specific names not catogorize whole BC. Thanks bro.
    and for the peeps that say old bc is better than new bc. seems like you know exactly how bc was then and know everything what goes on today. or you have no idea whats going on and base your opinion on rumors of whats going on........ Good Job for knowing everything and having the exact information that we have being full fledged BC members. All I know is when i cam orc at lvl 77. The clan I entered into was BC and they have been the best clan I have ever been in. We all have our point of views and own stories, So what is the big deal. tell your story and keep it a story, not a flame, thanks.

-[/b]
    Isn&#39;t that exactly what you done when saying we have ROF +3 in cb :blink:?

Just a pointer to BC, you really need to stop taking this game so seriously and realise that we don&#39;t care if we keep or lose castle, at the end of the day we broke the alliance to get some nice fights & wanted to end on good terms, theres no need to cry over it. Even though your "plan" of getting a 15 clan alliance to take castle off us and ultimately kill off our clan it will only bond us together more, you should work on fixing your broken clan first.

Isn&#39;t that exactly what you done when saying we have ROF +3 in cb :blink:?

Just a pointer to BC, you really need to stop taking this game so seriously and realise that we don&#39;t care if we keep or lose castle, at the end of the day we broke the alliance to get some nice fights & wanted to end on good terms, theres no need to cry over it. Even though your "plan" of getting a 15 clan alliance to take castle off us and ultimately kill off our clan it will only bond us together more, you should work on fixing your broken clan first.[/b]
    i really hope thats true, i find it very amusing that so much clans would want to take us down and that it would apparently take that much to do so :unsure:

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast