Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Lagging Really Baddddddddddddddd!

This is a discussion on Lagging Really Baddddddddddddddd! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Is it just ME or Is KO Lagging for everyone? Please fix KO !!!!!!!!! Getting KILLED in ardream but dont ...
Page: 1

barbi3

Smile

Is it just ME or Is KO Lagging for everyone? Please fix KO !!!!!!!!! Getting KILLED in ardream but dont know HOW !!!!!!!! h34r: :angry:

tamachan

Its only you

Richie

Yes i am having a hell of alot of lagg since new moradon.
    Tried to ask for help, but all you get is "i dont lag, so u wont either" bulshit
    for every 2 people that lag, theres always 1 dick thats gonna argue, whether he's right or wrong...
    Ask k2 about the lagg...and as far as they are concerned, nothing is wrong.
    Nearly 4 grand for my pc...and people wanna say i have a crap pc....blah

yeah sometimes(2-3 times on day) there is 1-2 second lag, before 1505 patch only turks had lag....

tamachan

Yes i am having a hell of alot of lagg since new moradon.
    Tried to ask for help, but all you get is "i dont lag, so u wont either" bulshit
    for every 2 people that lag, theres always 1 dick thats gonna argue, whether he's right or wrong...
    Ask k2 about the lagg...and as far as they are concerned, nothing is wrong.
    Nearly 4 grand for my pc...and people wanna say i have a crap pc....blah[/b]
    its ur router,modem,internet company or computer network problem then

did u try to lower the qualitys

like no glowies and stuff like that?
    u use other programs beside k2 like msn and stuff like that?

but is strange becouse before patch i did not have any problem(no lag etc.)....ehh nvm is only few time not much to kill tama ^_____^

tamachan

but is strange becouse before patch i did not have any problem(no lag etc.)....ehh nvm is only few time not much to kill tama ^_____^[/b]
    zuahaha :P

btw u mean client lag? if so yeah i have it too i died in invasion due to it

human_sin

lag

Banned

i messed up downloading my driver ect. and when i log KO it is white with shades of blue and laggs out the ass for me.. i want to play KO..

Ripper_of_romania

yeah sometimes(2-3 times on day) there is 1-2 second lag, before 1505 patch only turks had lag....[/b]
    It's sad when in luferson are only 2 people left ( including me ) after turk mass disconnect...

I never had turk DC... umm maybe becouse im not turk xD

tommyleonghk

lag here too

Banned

yep never really had any big lag issues till expansion, now everytime i get close to some spots game just freezes (ob, lunar valley spawn when orcs r invading, near human monument when orcs capture it and your trying to defend, etc...)

i dont have a l33t comp.. it just usually runs the game at 20-50 fps but i really never had lag issues before aside from very populated boss events and stuff like that.. now all it takes is a full orc party near theyr town and i cant get close to that or game freezes. I run game with every graphic option minimum or disabled and it still does that.

aside from screen lag, the servers themselves seem to be lagier then they used to be..

and to the people who just reply with "oh yeah i have 0 lag its just you bla bla bla.." if you havent noticed servers have been WAY more empty then usual lately.. well at least i speak for cypher.. i can get in most of the time in c1 at first attempt no premium or within a few minutes by trying few times.

Banned

Merchants on moradon = $·"%$·"T"·$ lag

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast