Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Banned while merchanting WTF

This is a discussion on Banned while merchanting WTF within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Are the GM's (censored) in the head of something. Went to bed after last nights loss in bdw. Left character ...
Page: 1

sub

Are the GM's (censored) in the head of something. Went to bed after last nights loss in bdw. Left character logged in to merchant few items. Woke up, sold cople noob items, moved to another location, setup merchant again near top of stairs. Selling 1 item. Went to work left char logged in merchanting. Got home from work noticed i have been disconnected. Tried to log in server ungoing maintainence. Checked website logged in, and found i have been banned.

Comments: Third Party Tools. acct terminated / Sub - third party tools / carnacw
    Days Banned: 999
    Date Banned: 2008-07-23 20:49:00

How, where, when did i cheat. I dont have time to cheat. I got nothing suspicious on my account. Best item i had was a crimson dd helmet +7 which K2 deleted, and have been chasing them up to get it back. Merchant i only had absolute power scroll up. Nothing there to think i been koxping or something. I not been lving or exping real fast. This is gay, legit players get banned.

About 3 months ago my mate got banned for sitting watching koxpers at werewolfs, writing down names, taking screenshots to report them on website. And he got banned. Koxpers still there.

I can point out players i have reported to K2 for speed hacking or koxping, that still play. Do i have to cheat or bribe k2 to be unoticed :S

You will no longer see Sub anymore on C-West unless k2 fire the corrupted GM, and reinstate my account.

Papps

That sounds gay, I hope you can get this fixed.

J

Well come back in 1000 days and pick up where you left off!

Just kidding, that sucks.

Banned

damn

damn dude sorry to hear that i think its time for wut everyone else is doin /quit_ko since alot fo my friends been screwed too in ways like my most recent one. tried to change my email on the acct. i have all the payment info yet they wont change my email idk why but they tell me i dont have all the info :S and i know the dude that owned it origianlly, and the dude before me and also the dude before him... i didnt mention that i wasnt the only 1 but i had all info they straight up told me they wouldnt help me FUCK K2 sorry for cussin but i think its desserved cuz i lost a lvl 73 rogue granted its not much cuz theres alot of 80s, but idk k2 is just gay and out to get more money in illegal ways i guess. we pay for prem then they ban the ggs idk im bout to quit ko also or atleast try c-west before i quit if it dont work there its /uninstall_ko, hope everythin works out for ya

aha good one papps k2 fix something :P

and you prob werent banned for merching was prob for something else prior to that..but either way i know your legit. and you were wrongfully banned.

Banned

damn im scared now

should i log off? :unsure:

DeHealer

KO4life, allow us to sell our chars and quit KO for good lol, before getting banned like this... <_<

Banned Senior Member

Probably you have been seen near koxpers and they thought you belonged to them... If someone makes a picture and uploads in on the website it takes a while before they actually look into it, maybe the time was when u were merchanting. Feel sorry for you though

Probably you have been seen near koxpers and they thought you belonged to them... If someone makes a picture and uploads in on the website it takes a while before they actually look into it, maybe the time was when u were merchanting. Feel sorry for you though [/b]
    I doubt it, k2 usually wont even ban koxpers with a ss as proof, its not good enough...this just goes to show how shitty the GMs are and also funny how linus and ppl on officials claim the gms can view what processes your running etc. to check for cheats.

dizz123

WTF lmao this just happend to me when i just got home from work lol good think i was only 47 but i didnt get to sell anything lol

GMs can scan your pc now, next time dont load the game with hacks.

dizz123

GMs can scan your pc now, next time dont load the game with hacks.[/b]
    were does it say this at?

WNxPub

Well come back in 1000 days and pick up where you left off!

Just kidding, that sucks.[/b]
    You can&#39;t actually come back after the time. I&#39;ve spoken to people who had an account banned over 3 years ago and the tryed to go on it to see what would happend and it still said server message days were 999.

You can&#39;t actually come back after the time. I&#39;ve spoken to people who had an account banned over 3 years ago and the tryed to go on it to see what would happend and it still said server message days were 999.[/b]
    nope its lifetime bann
    atleast someone posted here saying his acc got banned 999 days ago and he still couldnt logg in

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast