Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

lamest event in diez's history?

This is a discussion on lamest event in diez's history? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; in all honesty, what kind of IQ do you need to be a GM? Saturo spawns 100 Sammas in jail...Die, ...
Page: 2

TunaFishyMe

in all honesty, what kind of IQ do you need to be a GM? Saturo spawns 100 Sammas in jail...Die, go to jail...die go to jail...pure genius. This GM decides to spawn 2-3 hit mobs where there are 200 people in an area that I can run from 1 end to the nextd in 5 secs. Do you really think anyone is going to get xp? I could have gained more xp in cz than this "event".
    It doesnt take much to be a GM. Really, it doesnt.

u should see the beta gm, hes so noob!
    he logs to the server, saying any1 at invasion?
    ppl shouting it was dlw, so he puts a notice oh right it was dlw.
    he opens the war for 700 ppl, hugest laggy war ever.

ReiRei

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe
    in all honesty, what kind of IQ do you need to be a GM? *Saturo spawns 100 Sammas in jail...Die, go to jail...die go to jail...pure genius. * .
    Same GM who spawned 100s of talos and flame rocks in Moradon next to the merchants on d1? Same GM who used to spawn bosses for his friends.....?

ReiRei

The Cursed Santas.. THAT was an event...

you had to use teleports and run and stuff... cut down on the lag immensely..

We liked those and they were beneficial and fun.

Giant mobs that we have to all kil and all get exp, worth it.

btw,, the turks who were telling kotoko that you wanted to fuck her mother and sister in the ass... I ss it. hope she bans your asses.

HiddenRage

Originally posted by Flam3_Arch3r
    u should see the beta gm, hes so noob!
    he logs to the server, saying any1 at invasion?
    ppl shouting it was dlw, so he puts a notice oh right it was dlw.
    he opens the war for 700 ppl, hugest laggy war ever.
    lol :lol: :lol: :lol:

and @ tuna yea i agree w/ u

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

give us cursed santas. The benifited everyone and we all had to work together!!

Originally posted by dah
    Who cares? Atleast be greatful you got an event. -_-
    if it was one of those sucky boss event in cz where they spawn 35434 bosses then maybe u can say i would be gracefull for an event, but this event didnt gave me anything but low fps and waste of time.

Foretold

Whats the point of her practicing her events, she's either gonna get fired or quit within the next 2 weeks anyways... I mean it's K2, do you honestly expect a gm that they like?

Originally posted by Shurt+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shurt)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-tamarama
    Lamest event...EVAR.
    Gee, where can I see golems, dark mares, and raven harpies? *oh wait, it's called ESLANT.
    ...It'd be nice to have something that required some level of "find" or something...I dunno.

And what was the point of the rabbits? *And does this "scale" thing from etaroth do anything other than take up important inventroy space?
    Wow, give it a rest fag. She's a new GM and this was her first event. Relax. You could also phrase your question a bit better to. Scales don't do anything in this version, however in the other KO's, you cna exchange them for a small amount of NP.[/b]
    I do believe that everyone should give her a break but think about this shurt, not having a go at her or u here, but shouldnt k2 give admin benefits to an experienced person, if u know wat i mean, also yea in the future she could learn and become a good GM no doubt, but until than hide in the shadows about all these events learning to be a gm, just like do banning for a bit, than when ready start up one, i wasnt at the event but from what ppl here say it sounds like this GM doesnt know that much about the game

Cleatus

well.. it was less than 30 minutes so it really wasn't a put out. WIth everything spawning right in front of the castle and everyone hitting it at once, it was difficult to get little if any exp -

the events where you have to tp all over the place are cool. There is some strategy there,.. have different ppl set thier cate to different cities / gate and all port on them... get there first before the lag starts.

tbh, it would be really fun to put a spin on the CSW and (if they ever fix the king bug) during invasion if a clan were to "capture" the king they would hold the castle and then csw save the king... kinda makes it more strategy oriented than all lvl 70 oriented.

iono.. all in all.. for a first event - nothing crashed - no one got xp'd.. it was something different to do. Increase the amount of jackpots next time plys

TunaFishyMe

this game is complicated at all. A GM's job is not difficult. If anything, its only time consuming. Fly around at GM speed and look for someone shooting arrows at one spot. Watch him for 5 mins. PM him talk to him. Lure something to him to see if he moves. Ban him!

Events. Boss Events, spawn bosses in CZ. If you are brave, spawn them all around cz and not in the bowl! XP event? Spawn mobs in a larger area so people are spread out, so its not some big lag fest. Is it really that complicated? What is the job description and requirement for this position? Out of all the GMs they have hired, only a couple has done a good job.

Trii

they're hiring people that dont know shit about ko.

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe
    this game is complicated at all. *A GM's job is not difficult. *If anything, its only time consuming. *Fly around at GM speed and look for someone shooting arrows at one spot. *Watch him for 5 mins. *PM him talk to him. *Lure something to him to see if he moves. *Ban him!

Events. *Boss Events, spawn bosses in CZ. *If you are brave, spawn them all around cz and not in the bowl! *XP event? *Spawn mobs in a larger area so people are spread out, so its not some big lag fest. *Is it really that complicated? *What is the job description and requirement for this position? *Out of all the GMs they have hired, only a couple has done a good job.
    I agree... GM job is far from hard, only time consuming.

by saying exp event I understand curesd santa anything elce will be nothing for 200 ppl waiting.I was thinking he will spawn santa or some boss at the end but meh ravens dms and thats all .

De_Piere

they hire ppl as gm that would be noobs if they were average players any 65+player in ko or 60+ would know that an event like that would be a piece of shit,l i got like 2k exp in total and my pc crashed after golems... tey should hire gms with more gaming experince who can be trustable, legit and not jerks and got a lil more IQ. it can't be that hard :/

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast