Somone help me with buying a desktop

This is a discussion on Somone help me with buying a desktop within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i dont want to spend more then $1,200, I play sc2 and knight online, can someone help me out?...
Page: 1

R.I.P. Markis Senior Member zXFuryXz's Avatar

Default Somone help me with buying a desktop

i dont want to spend more then $1,200, I play sc2 and knight online, can someone help me out?

In another topic Dondergek suggested Dell.com or Newegg.com if building from scratch.

I heard someone was having problem with knight online with dual video cards. He was he wasn't able to play because knight online doesn't support dual video cards.
    I am not sure because I can't test it but you should consider double checking it.

Quote Originally Posted by ilterates View Post
    In another topic Dondergek suggested Dell.com or Newegg.com if building from scratch.

I heard someone was having problem with knight online with dual video cards. He was he wasn't able to play because knight online doesn't support dual video cards.
    I am not sure because I can't test it but you should consider double checking it.
    Not true at all, It plays with dual video card just does not use the second card.

There you go.

Do you want to build it from scratch or do you want to just BUY a desktop.

Try Cyberpowerpc.com or iBuypower.com
    They have different configurations on what u need and also u can customize to your needs.

qreox

try givethebestbufferontheserverallyourmoney.com and press '' I want to donate all my money to ninsuuu '' and you'll recieve a picture of me with an autograph. How does that sound ?