Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Vindictive is using Catapult bug in CSW

This is a discussion on Vindictive is using Catapult bug in CSW within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; As you can watch in the video, two clannie called VladoTheElectrik and Hakkinen are deleting their catapult scroll while they ...
Page: 1

HeLLorY

As you can watch in the video, two clannie called VladoTheElectrik and Hakkinen are deleting their catapult scroll while they were to die, and use a new catapult scroll. So, they recover all their hp.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GCi6hHWnK5A

And, i am waiting for an official answer from GM's. Because, this is not the first usage, and also will not be the last. If it is bug, please make an announcement or post it here, or if it is not a bug, please tell us that it is not a bug, every player can use. And also, if it is not a bug, please explain why the gm's banned diez and beramus players for doing this?

Have a nice play.

Still awaiting response from CS :angry:.

some say its a bug some say it itsnt all u can do is send ksc files with tickets ore talk with gm in game

Must be bannable... and Vlado is a freakin scammer so he would deserve a ban -.-

Cry more

HeLLorY

Cry more[/b]
    ok.

Must be bannable... and Vlado is a freakin scammer so he would deserve a ban -.-[/b]
    Dunno if they are using bug, but they are sooooo strong... Vladotheelectric can be really annoying , but far as I know he is a GG, and u should not call him a scammer without proves.

Cry more[/b]
    不要哭啦

nolex

Banned

As you can watch in the video, two clannie called VladoTheElectrik and Hakkinen are deleting their catapult scroll while they were to die, and use a new catapult scroll. So, they recover all their hp.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GCi6hHWnK5A

And, i am waiting for an official answer from GM's. Because, this is not the first usage, and also will not be the last. If it is bug, please make an announcement or post it here, or if it is not a bug, please tell us that it is not a bug, every player can use. And also, if it is not a bug, please explain why the gm's banned diez and beramus players for doing this?

Have a nice play.[/b]
    cmon r2d aka vindi are known bugabusers , tell us something new

Oh i know man, like just the other day they did this! and than omg that?

oh man sick of this shit, k2 clean up your act, how can they do this and that?!?!

HotAsIce

If catapult bug abusing is bad enough to declare a server winner in an inter-server war, than I'd assume its considered illegal. Just ask all the noobs from Girakon.

HeLLorY

Oh i know man, like just the other day they did this! and than omg that?

oh man sick of this shit, k2 clean up your act, how can they do this and that?!?![/b]
    I saw your signature that contains, "Level 79 on the rise to 80 in the same gear i had at 65 (pretty much hahaha)" hmm, i think you cry a bit here I want to ask to you, why did you write this sentence? To react to dupers or babashopers? Hmm, this is not crying, but when i come here and ask for if this is bug or not, is crying. ok, i'm crying...

it's a joke, that my clan would get and not you. Well magicality and shiggity at least :P

swishersticks

I saw your signature that contains, "Level 79 on the rise to 80 in the same gear i had at 65 (pretty much hahaha)" hmm, i think you cry a bit here I want to ask to you, why did you write this sentence? To react to dupers or babashopers? Hmm, this is not crying, but when i come here and ask for if this is bug or not, is crying. ok, i'm crying...[/b]
    your stupid annoying and a retard

you are the jealous noob that gets owned by people in vindictive when there lvl 80 and you go in cz at lvl 60 so you call them dupers and babashoppers lol

your pathetic, vlado would never do anything to get his char banned i can tell you that for a fact. few people in vindictive always talk to the GM, aka beckhouse so i am prety sure beckhouse has already talked with the GM about it.

seriously noob get over it stop crying.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast