Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

last time you've seen...

This is a discussion on last time you've seen... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; the good ones (kill the gm, and the so) they do @ 3-5am my time (turk mornings), they keep the ...
Page: 2

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

the good ones (kill the gm, and the so) they do @ 3-5am my time (turk mornings), they keep the cheap ones (pus ones, find the gm and win pots!) for 5-7pm my time :/

mrskillz

think of yourself as a company that is made to earn money, who would you wish to please more, the minority or the majority? its simple sense. stop asking retarded questions.

Havoc

about 2 days ago on logos, all they do its find the gm event.

The king. Senior Member

about 2 days ago on logos, all they do its find the gm event.[/b]
    rofl we had one about 3-4 days ago, but they only did on human side seems like they forgot to do on orcside

1bayarea1

a GM event in American time?[/b]

yup this 1 started 4:45am PST(2:45pm turkland?).. nice english wonder where this gm from <_<
    usko like usa sell out to highest bidder..

Havoc2

Too bad K2 bases all its connections in California, if you don&#39;t go to California to apply as a GM you won&#39;t become a GM. True story.

Too bad K2 bases all its connections in California, if you don&#39;t go to California to apply as a GM you won&#39;t become a GM. True story.[/b]
    Yes for american gms. There are only couple turkish gms, but most gms are from india.

Banned

do gm´s work for free? im in the same timezone as the turks.
    after i tryed to talked to gm´s i really understand why they cant get a real job ><

i see find the gm events all the time but i dont go becouse its no fun. i was on one boss event us time and i was finally able to attack and not that mutch lag so i got a roc when i killed duke :P

i hope it will be more events on us time to make the game more fair.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12