Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Lasthope/Newhope new Castle Owners on Dies!

This is a discussion on Lasthope/Newhope new Castle Owners on Dies! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Gratz... http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...=129562&hl= Peace......
Page: 2

Gratz

Where the time goes fast, but everything is slow

congratz =)
    at least someone had a good csw

Yup, but this time you will at least have to fight to get it back, since I suspect Hope, unlike Dreamteam, will defend it.

"if we don't win, i can promise you in half year i'll be prepared to get their castle and not with isp !!!" ( quoted from soultaker on one of those pages in blacklords link )

I guess he sort of sticked to what he said before, i presume amity will give hope its fullest support on the defending part?

BLacKLoRD

I saw worst...

I saw worst...[/b]

why didnt you eat that worst?

worst = sausage atleast in dutch.

gratz hopes. enjoy .

P.D stop pm me at msn saying me nothing about the CSW cause i never pmed no one since i joined in KB about the csw
    why u guys didnt pm me 4 weeks ago? or the last week? have fun for now :unsure:

Grats now lets see if you keep it after next csw. Best of luck.

why didnt you eat that worst?

worst = sausage atleast in dutch.[/b]
    what are you? 5years old? how come there is always an inmature person that starts to say things like these..
    gratz and gl with keeping it, you will really need it. you guys had it easy with our members dcing every min.
    oh and referring to the SS where robintjeuh1 says that you took castle with 3 parties ^^ lets make some simple math..amity: 2 clans, maybe 3. hope: 2 clans, maybe 3. KillerSS: 2 clans, turksangaqi:2-3 clans. 3 parties right simon? atleast dont make things up pls but well whatever enjoy and take lots of pics while it lasts xD
    edit: also i forgot to add all humans that also randomly helped which soultaker called with king chat, plus the "nice" people that went to help when their king offeed money if they killed blacklord :lol:

Scandium

what are you? 5years old? how come there is always an inmature person that starts to say things like these..
    gratz and gl with keeping it, you will really need it. you guys had it easy with our members dcing every min.
    oh and referring to the SS where robintjeuh1 says that you took castle with 3 parties ^^ lets make some simple math..amity: 2 clans, maybe 3. hope: 2 clans, maybe 3. KillerSS: 2 clans, turksangaqi:2-3 clans. 3 parties right simon? atleast dont make things up pls but well whatever enjoy and take lots of pics while it lasts xD[/b]
    With all the respect but you are bitching really much......plus i dont remember you to getting the castle with KB when they first time got it!!!What are you trying to show us here?Oh i forgot some kids like to make the big guys with other ppl guts, thats right

PS: Gratz to the new owners of the Castle good job!!

SocialParasite Senior Member Kronos's Avatar

Oh ye another KB drama

Anyway we can keep it or loose it time will show.Its just a game some of you might have forgotten about that^.*

With all the respect but you are bitching really much......plus i dont remember you to getting the castle with KB when they first time got it!!!What are you trying to show us here?Oh i forgot some kids like to make the big guys with other ppl guts, thats right

PS: Gratz to the new owners of the Castle good job!![/b]
    im not bitching, im pointing out the fact that it wasnt 3 parties like you guys said. i see no need sayig lies about how u got it. a win is a win even if it was 1 or 10 parties, but there is no need to lie.

hahahaha boshke man great fuking job i bet u will keep it for a longgg longgg time man

check je later

_SuM4DiN4C_

Good Job :P

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast