Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Lasthope/Newhope new Castle Owners on Dies!

This is a discussion on Lasthope/Newhope new Castle Owners on Dies! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; you guys had it easy with our members dcing every min. oh and referring to the SS where robintjeuh1 says ...
Page: 3

you guys had it easy with our members dcing every min.
    oh and referring to the SS where robintjeuh1 says that you took castle with 3 parties ^^ lets make some simple math..amity: 2 clans, maybe 3. hope: 2 clans, maybe 3. KillerSS: 2 clans, turksangaqi:2-3 clans. 3 parties right simon? atleast dont make things up pls [/b]
    I dont know how many parties Hope had in: there were possibly 30 pl on vent IN TOTAL between the 2 clans.
    Re Amity, there was one full amity party and one (half?) am1ty party. Oh and the 3rd party was Erevos from Am11ty, duffing whoever he could Z on:P
    Most of the high lvl Amity players were not even on - don't make me list who was not there. Maybe we stayed alive too much and targeted catapults too much which might have created the illusion that there were more of us, but believe me there were not.

There is really no need to get bitter, its only a game. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose. Lets have fun next time and thats the whole story.

Gj guys.

thekingofswing

ya we heard u say how u defended for years and crap but the thing was today was the first time we actually all went to csw and we werent even planning on winning. if we were actually prepared we would have won and held it alot faster but dosent matter we will see how things go on saturday.... just make sure u bring all yr turkies and hope they bring their +10 gear cause they'll need it.

NaidenZ

nice :x

noisome

gratz

Myszka

Gratz

Slide-EYE

gratz to us! :P

Lizi

nice job! hope u guys keep it for long time <3

Terrorblade

Hope had 3 parties of 5-6 members each party, Amity got two half-full parties. Btw we were also dcing, maybe not that much .. idk. Btw we weren&#39;t even planning to took the castle, we went just for pk but somehow Dennis smoked some weed and made us to attack.

Why u can&#39;t accept we took it? At least there will be more competition, KB + ClaW owned Castle for a long time w/o worthy enemies. If u guys take it from us, fine ... but once we try and get it again. Actually this CSW was fun and I gained some experience again, cant wait when we will defend.

Gratz

gratz

congratz guys

u guys deserve it <3

keep up the good work

what are you? 5years old? how come there is always an inmature person that starts to say things like these..
    gratz and gl with keeping it, you will really need it. you guys had it easy with our members dcing every min.
    oh and referring to the SS where robintjeuh1 says that you took castle with 3 parties ^^ lets make some simple math..amity: 2 clans, maybe 3. hope: 2 clans, maybe 3. KillerSS: 2 clans, turksangaqi:2-3 clans. 3 parties right simon? atleast dont make things up pls but well whatever enjoy and take lots of pics while it lasts xD
    edit: also i forgot to add all humans that also randomly helped which soultaker called with king chat, plus the "nice" people that went to help when their king offeed money if they killed blacklord :lol:[/b]
    if you say that simon is making things up plz, why you make up that i offered people money to kill blacklord ???

I want to gratz all people who helped

Message to blacklord = it&#39;s not like with dreamteam, that time i had only 6 people in my clan (kamasutra) now i have more, maybe you can take the castle back no problem.

We just wanted to proof your clans aren&#39;t the only onces on diez alife.

Maybe you can take it back good for you.

But this is just the beginning, personaly i don&#39;t think we are 100% ready yet. But i&#39;ll do my best to defend it with all i got.

Today i proved that later we&#39;ll be the new castle holders and if you are with us in the alliance or not that will only future know.

I have faith in our clan + alliance.

Good luck next week in the attack, 1 thing i can say you I&#39;ll be there even i&#39;m alone (but i&#39;m sure that won&#39;t happen).

and you know as i know that old link you showed is not the same ^^ and if you think it is the same, i&#39;m sure that you&#39;ll lose the castle because of your ignorance.

GetRichOrDieTrying

maybe u guys can open the freaking gate?

Gj now you close the damn gates. GG&#39;s

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast