Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Lasthope/Newhope new Castle Owners on Dies!

This is a discussion on Lasthope/Newhope new Castle Owners on Dies! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; maybe u guys can open the freaking gate? [/b] lol yea would be nice if ud open the gate for ...
Page: 4

maybe u guys can open the freaking gate?
    [/b]

lol yea would be nice if ud open the gate for the peeps :P

Scandium

maybe u guys can open the freaking gate?[/b]
    GetRichOrDieTrying let them close some the gates.Blocklord had an attitude that isiloon/felankor is there pazar in turkey and they own it!!!Everytime other clan was there they was saying they own that place!!Lets see now with gates closed what the heck they own the pricks

GetRichOrDieTrying let them close some the gates Blocklord had an attitude that isiloon/felankor is there pazar in turkey and they own it!!!Everytime other clan was there they was saying they own that place!!Lets see now with gates closed what the heck they own the pricks [/b]
    last time i checked closing the gates for prolonged periods of time wasn't actually allowed. I don't know if their was a written rule about it. But on ares clans since csw first started were warned to not close it for long periods as there would be repercussions.

Scandium

last time i checked closing the gates for prolonged periods of time wasn't actually allowed. I don't know if their was a written rule about it. But on ares clans since csw first started were warned to not close it for long periods as there would be repercussions.[/b]
    Matt im not saying to let the gates closed forever im saying to let the doors closed for the respawn time so they ll cut that attitude!You understand my point?I dont see isiloon to keep a target written with big letters "im here only only for kb"!!

Matt im not saying to let the gates closed forever im saying to let the doors closed for the respawn time so they ll cut that attitude!You understand my point?I dont see isiloon to keep a target written with big letters "im here only only for kb"!![/b]

no no i wasn't criticizing it, it's your right to do so as castle holder. Just saying that leaving it closed for prolonged periods of time may cause problems.

no no i wasn't criticizing it, it's your right to do so as castle holder. Just saying that leaving it closed for prolonged periods of time may cause problems.[/b]
    hes right i heard about it to we always kept the doors open also

Validating

just make sure u bring all yr turkies and hope they bring their +10 gear cause they'll need it.[/b]
    lmfao

SilicoN

Gratz :P

GRATS GL in keeping it

Good to see after Xig also Diez took the castle from a turkish based clan.

English ppl finally get to work togheter vs those turks :P

Banned

gratz<strike></strike>

Duro

Yea, nice to see some english guys got the Castle.

Good job.

GRatzz on castle i can almost never play at that time because of work but if i can ill give u a hand to keep it

eWo-eWo

gratz .. kb will get it again witin 2 weeks. enjoy while u have it..

Boyce

gratz

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast