Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Lasthope/Newhope new Castle Owners on Dies!

This is a discussion on Lasthope/Newhope new Castle Owners on Dies! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; You took it because KB dced and you lost it because you dced Karma please [/b] But we would have ...
Page: 7

Terrorblade

You took it because KB dced and you lost it because you dced
    Karma please [/b]
    But we would have the castle no matter if KB were dcing or not before.

Today we were prepared with damn nice defensive strategy but when war started .... 80%+ of us dc'ed rightaway.

KB didnt win CSW but Lagfest :P

Cya next war !

Almost everyone dced at the beggining so dont take this as an excuse..everyone was lagging everyone was dcing, unlike last week where only turkish people was dcing

I came by the end of csw...And i saw kb got caslte back. Ok good for them but really. All the people in delos were acting like a bunch of 5 years old starting to pull politics/nationalities and much more into it. Jeez its just a game . Especially Iamhoov3r or w/e his name was. He started shouting " turks kıng of the dıez all other must dıe" etc... its only a game but he wants to kill people in order to keep the castle... hmm don't wonna meet this guy in real life i guess. And then the other people (not only kb) calling names at each other like they were back in nursery school. Just... come on its like having the castle is the most important thing in this game wich its not by far.. ( hence why I didnt participate in csw)

I play this game for fun not to be the best or to fight and argue with 5 year old tidlers. Leave the immature behaviour . Winning is nice but people should learn to accept their loss.

My total clan got dced i couldn't even close the castle gates, 0 canons nothing. Thx k2.

When i logged back in game. I directly closed gate, it was already to late killedby was already killing crystal ...

Gratz for taking castle back.

Scandium

Almost everyone dced at the beggining so dont take this as an excuse..everyone was lagging everyone was dcing, unlike last week where only turkish people was dcing [/b]
    Are you one of them??Or they have something like there sponsor.Damn your post are totally worthless!!STOP SUCKING!!THANK YOU!!2xDamn give me a reason of your post PLEASE i really needed!!!When you dc you respawn in the foking respawn point i think ppl are intelligent here to notice that they wasnt the only one!!!

Are you one of them??Or they have something like there sponsor.Damn your post are totally worthless!!STOP SUCKING!!THANK YOU!!2xDamn give me a reason of your post PLEASE i really needed!!!When you dc you respawn in the foking respawn point i think ppl are intelligent here to notice that they wasnt the only one!!![/b]
    yes i sponsor them because theyre my clan, you got a problem with that? and wtf is it with u stop stalking me o.O

Scandium

yes i sponsor them because theyre my clan, you got a problem with that? and wtf is it with u stop stalking me o.O[/b]
    you need it cus everytime i see a post of you is like hmmmm i dont have nothing to say...if you want to make your post amount bigger let it blank pal it ll be better!!!Plus not only in your clan or ally or whatever turkish ppl exist every clan have turkish guys on it.....we know they was dcing!!!Your point fella?Anything you got to tell me for lose my time to read your post of sucking?For that also the clan forums have been made.Oke?Okeeeee

you need it cus everytime i see a post of you is like hmmmm i dont have nothing to say...if you want to make your post amount bigger let it blank pal it ll be better!!!Plus not only in your clan or ally or whatever turkish ppl exist every clan have turkish guys on it.....we know they was dcing!!!Your point fella?Anything you got to tell me for lose my time to read your post of sucking?For that also the clan forums have been made.Oke?Okeeeee[/b]
    hmm im starting to think ur another hope jealous cus u lost ur so loved castle :lol: my point was important, because theyre telling everyone only they dced which is not true..this time atleast it was fair, everyone lagged and dced. now go out, have some fun and stop coming grumpy to forums cus u lost fair and square =)

Terrorblade

hmm im starting to think ur another hope jealous cus u lost ur so loved castle :lol: my point was important, because theyre telling everyone only they dced which is not true..this time atleast it was fair, everyone lagged and dced. now go out, have some fun and stop coming grumpy to forums cus u lost fair and square =)[/b]
    How's that fair?

I wanna have a CSW with no lags for all. That would be fair.

Btw, KB are the ones who cant accept any loss. Least many of them, if u could ss the chat after Hope got castle and after KB got it back, u would understand :unsure:

Scandium

hmm im starting to think ur another hope jealous cus u lost ur so loved castle :lol: my point was important, because theyre telling everyone only they dced which is not true..this time atleast it was fair, everyone lagged and dced. now go out, have some fun and stop coming grumpy to forums cus u lost fair and square =)[/b]
    Damn where is the mode /ignore???No im not any LastHope guy i left this game before you start to build your ego with others nuts!!!Read again what i told kiddo everyone have turkish ppl in there clan not only you...im sorry if you are the smallest cut of your clan and without them you can stay at the corner crying
    Back to the topic, nice post of the defenders!!!This is a game and suppose to be fun next week next race!!From whoever ll attack the castle!!
    1.Edit: stunner gratz again another worthless post....kiddo fair is everyone play by the same rules and same ways.Dc for the clan who hold the castle when the war start it gives a well big step forward for the attackers,but why i explain you??Back to your hamster wheel Oke?Okeeeeee

Banned

KılleDBy4Lıfe

ISeeYouPee

voot voot grasts

Misuki

They only way for a fair fight on CSW Saturday is to move it to a day that there is no other event being held it should be treated just like a normal war
    #1 The server was still in lag from the second war
    #2 The forgotten temple event started just after CSW started.
    #3 More people showed up for CSW than lunar wars.

You people should not blame the turks or kb you should be contacting K2 and ask them to move it to another day that no other events are held.
    CSW is a massive PK zone and should be treated just like a war with no interuptions.
    Another idea would be for k2 to give us our 3rd server back for only Wars, Bf, CSW, FT and any other event.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567