Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 21

Latest changes of drop rates STKO / USKO

This is a discussion on Latest changes of drop rates STKO / USKO within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hello, from what i have seen, they made some relevant changes of drops, like we all used to know. Seems ...
Page: 1


  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    210

    Default Latest changes of drop rates STKO / USKO

    Hello,
    from what i have seen, they made some relevant changes of drops, like we all used to know.
    Seems that STKO and USKO getting it same - correct me if iam wrong.

    So from i have seen, they removed magic hammers and most likely TS droping out of abyss into ronark land.
    Together with mytrils can be dropped at ronark land aswell.

    As always, there aint any official info about sucha changes, at least i havent found any.

    So if anyone having some more info, would be great to let us know.


    Peace
    Last edited by druss; 02-20-2019 at 06:05 AM.

  2. #2
    ℒℰℊℯи Senior Member Oscar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    483

  3. #3
    God. Moderator Kallop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Above you.
    Posts
    5,418

    Default

    I'm genuinely surprised. NTTGame is operating USKO like a modern developer/publisher? They're actually being transparent and releasing patches/updates to the game and then posting change logs? Holy shit. If USKO keeps this up, then I might even give their next new server launch a shot.

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    630

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    I'm genuinely surprised. NTTGame is operating USKO like a modern developer/publisher? They're actually being transparent and releasing patches/updates to the game and then posting change logs? Holy shit. If USKO keeps this up, then I might even give their next new server launch a shot.
    This is good stuff. I was actually surprised a.f when they released that patch.
    Forget about exhausting aoc farm, that's pretty shit now compared to other farm.

  5. #5
    God. Moderator Kallop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Above you.
    Posts
    5,418

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SPANKME View Post
    This is good stuff. I was actually surprised a.f when they released that patch.
    Forget about exhausting aoc farm, that's pretty shit now compared to other farm.
    I've never correlated the words "balance changes" with KO. This is the first time, nice to see.

  6. #6
    Senior Member StrongOne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    408

    Default

    Might be a dumb question but does USKO have a official drop list for all mobs ? I only looked for a few seconds

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    210

    Default

    Ahh thnx guys!

    Helps a lot

  8. #8
    Probation Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    289

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    I'm genuinely surprised. NTTGame is operating USKO like a modern developer/publisher? They're actually being transparent and releasing patches/updates to the game and then posting change logs? Holy shit. If USKO keeps this up, then I might even give their next new server launch a shot.
    Lets not give NTTgame much credit here.. They had been consistently Opening new servers then stopped. Does anyone ever ask the question why? This was a very calculated wait by the company. This is a dying game so in order to make incredible profits they needed to delay opening new servers which they did. Everyone got bored playing dead servers so when these new ones opened everyone joined. Pretty much everyone is spending loads of $$ creating new accounts for shit they already have on other servers because of the "New" server hype. People love this game so much that they are willing to start over on a fresh server and drop thousands. The least NTTgame can do is keep its playerbase up to date on the new patches. Eventually like all servers this one will die and years later new servers will open and older servers will merge. If we give NTTgame credit for anything it should be knowing how to keep the game running this god damn long.

  9. #9
    God. Moderator Kallop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Above you.
    Posts
    5,418

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DaSinister View Post
    Lets not give NTTgame much credit here.. They had been consistently Opening new servers then stopped. Does anyone ever ask the question why? This was a very calculated wait by the company. This is a dying game so in order to make incredible profits they needed to delay opening new servers which they did. Everyone got bored playing dead servers so when these new ones opened everyone joined. Pretty much everyone is spending loads of $$ creating new accounts for shit they already have on other servers because of the "New" server hype. People love this game so much that they are willing to start over on a fresh server and drop thousands. The least NTTgame can do is keep its playerbase up to date on the new patches. Eventually like all servers this one will die and years later new servers will open and older servers will merge. If we give NTTgame credit for anything it should be knowing how to keep the game running this god damn long.
    Considering that the 'seasonal' model is used in various games in a very successful manner, I see nothing wrong with launching new servers and building up hype for them. It's up to the players to spend money. Considering I expect the absolute worst from the distributors of USKO/STKO, anything positive is very much appreciated.

  10. #10
    Sir DooM* Senior Member DoomBringer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Estonia
    Posts
    1,363

    Default

    Great change.
    if things keep going like this, I might wanna start again xD (granted security is fixed for USKO)

  11. #11
    Little archer Moderator
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    7,991

    Default

    Wake me up when archers get an aoe skill like they do in every other moba, mmo, jrpg, mobile game, card game, etc.

  12. #12
    Senior Member regiss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    3,625

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DaSinister View Post
    Lets not give NTTgame much credit here.. They had been consistently Opening new servers then stopped. Does anyone ever ask the question why? This was a very calculated wait by the company. This is a dying game so in order to make incredible profits they needed to delay opening new servers which they did. Everyone got bored playing dead servers so when these new ones opened everyone joined. Pretty much everyone is spending loads of $$ creating new accounts for shit they already have on other servers because of the "New" server hype. People love this game so much that they are willing to start over on a fresh server and drop thousands. The least NTTgame can do is keep its playerbase up to date on the new patches. Eventually like all servers this one will die and years later new servers will open and older servers will merge. If we give NTTgame credit for anything it should be knowing how to keep the game running this god damn long.
    Despite the few major disasters KO outlied bunch of triple-A titles, that's something.

  13. #13
    Senior Member Diver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    1,024

    Default

    reading last change log it seems like NTTGame is trying to speed up the progress of the server

  14. #14
    Senior Member iLoveSlutz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    141

    Default

    The newest patch tonight is also getting a few changes. a big one being skill quests will now require spellstone powder instead of lupus/lobo/lycaon pendants i guess

    https://www.nttgame.com/knight/en/news/views/1/2719

  15. #15
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    IL,USA
    Posts
    67

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by iLoveSlutz View Post
    The newest patch tonight is also getting a few changes. a big one being skill quests will now require spellstone powder instead of lupus/lobo/lycaon pendants i guess

    https://www.nttgame.com/knight/en/news/views/1/2719
    What is spellstone powder? Where did you get it and how easy is it to get? I really didn't think NTT had any power to add any content, and maybe they still dont, but it's kind of nice to see some changes.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. lower drop rate for boss since latest patch?
    By mrmagic2008 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 03-23-2008, 03:41 PM
  2. DROP RATE CHANGE
    By Dr4g0n in forum General Chat
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 03-31-2006, 02:04 AM
  3. Is TK's drop rate increased?
    By Shard in forum General Chat
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 03-30-2006, 09:14 AM
  4. I Love Drop Rate In Edana
    By ScyTh3r in forum General Chat
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 03-25-2006, 09:40 PM
  5. Edana Boss Drop Rate?
    By Boozah in forum General Chat
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 03-23-2006, 08:51 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •