Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Latest changes of drop rates STKO / USKO

This is a discussion on Latest changes of drop rates STKO / USKO within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hello, from what i have seen, they made some relevant changes of drops, like we all used to know. Seems ...
Page: 1

Default Latest changes of drop rates STKO / USKO

Hello,
    from what i have seen, they made some relevant changes of drops, like we all used to know.
    Seems that STKO and USKO getting it same - correct me if iam wrong.

So from i have seen, they removed magic hammers and most likely TS droping out of abyss into ronark land.
    Together with mytrils can be dropped at ronark land aswell.

As always, there aint any official info about sucha changes, at least i havent found any.

So if anyone having some more info, would be great to let us know.

Peace
    Last edited by druss; 02-20-2019 at 06:05 AM.

I'm genuinely surprised. NTTGame is operating USKO like a modern developer/publisher? They're actually being transparent and releasing patches/updates to the game and then posting change logs? Holy shit. If USKO keeps this up, then I might even give their next new server launch a shot.

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    I'm genuinely surprised. NTTGame is operating USKO like a modern developer/publisher? They're actually being transparent and releasing patches/updates to the game and then posting change logs? Holy shit. If USKO keeps this up, then I might even give their next new server launch a shot.
    This is good stuff. I was actually surprised a.f when they released that patch.
    Forget about exhausting aoc farm, that's pretty shit now compared to other farm.

Quote Originally Posted by SPANKME View Post
    This is good stuff. I was actually surprised a.f when they released that patch.
    Forget about exhausting aoc farm, that's pretty shit now compared to other farm.
    I've never correlated the words "balance changes" with KO. This is the first time, nice to see.

Might be a dumb question but does USKO have a official drop list for all mobs ? I only looked for a few seconds

Ahh thnx guys!

Helps a lot

Probation Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    Lets not give NTTgame much credit here.. They had been consistently Opening new servers then stopped. Does anyone ever ask the question why? This was a very calculated wait by the company. This is a dying game so in order to make incredible profits they needed to delay opening new servers which they did. Everyone got bored playing dead servers so when these new ones opened everyone joined. Pretty much everyone is spending loads of $$ creating new accounts for shit they already have on other servers because of the "New" server hype. People love this game so much that they are willing to start over on a fresh server and drop thousands. The least NTTgame can do is keep its playerbase up to date on the new patches. Eventually like all servers this one will die and years later new servers will open and older servers will merge. If we give NTTgame credit for anything it should be knowing how to keep the game running this god damn long.

Quote Originally Posted by DaSinister View Post
    Lets not give NTTgame much credit here.. They had been consistently Opening new servers then stopped. Does anyone ever ask the question why? This was a very calculated wait by the company. This is a dying game so in order to make incredible profits they needed to delay opening new servers which they did. Everyone got bored playing dead servers so when these new ones opened everyone joined. Pretty much everyone is spending loads of $$ creating new accounts for shit they already have on other servers because of the "New" server hype. People love this game so much that they are willing to start over on a fresh server and drop thousands. The least NTTgame can do is keep its playerbase up to date on the new patches. Eventually like all servers this one will die and years later new servers will open and older servers will merge. If we give NTTgame credit for anything it should be knowing how to keep the game running this god damn long.
    Considering that the 'seasonal' model is used in various games in a very successful manner, I see nothing wrong with launching new servers and building up hype for them. It's up to the players to spend money. Considering I expect the absolute worst from the distributors of USKO/STKO, anything positive is very much appreciated.

Sir DooM* Senior Member DoomBringer's Avatar

Great change.
    if things keep going like this, I might wanna start again xD (granted security is fixed for USKO)

Little archer Senior Member

Wake me up when archers get an aoe skill like they do in every other moba, mmo, jrpg, mobile game, card game, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by DaSinister View Post
    Despite the few major disasters KO outlied bunch of triple-A titles, that's something.

reading last change log it seems like NTTGame is trying to speed up the progress of the server

The newest patch tonight is also getting a few changes. a big one being skill quests will now require spellstone powder instead of lupus/lobo/lycaon pendants i guess

https://www.nttgame.com/knight/en/news/views/1/2719

Quote Originally Posted by iLoveSlutz View Post
    The newest patch tonight is also getting a few changes. a big one being skill quests will now require spellstone powder instead of lupus/lobo/lycaon pendants i guess

https://www.nttgame.com/knight/en/news/views/1/2719
    What is spellstone powder? Where did you get it and how easy is it to get? I really didn't think NTT had any power to add any content, and maybe they still dont, but it's kind of nice to see some changes.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast